A Section Premier 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of big names up at the tribunal this week that could change some people's selections, Jack Watts and Andrew Merrington.

A couple of big names up at the tribunal this week that could change some people's selections, Jack Watts and Andrew Merrington.

merro to get off no worries. the vision is on dart fish in the first or second quarter, was nothing

He punched the Collegians ruckman whilst he was on the ground right in front of the umpire! If he gets off it's a disgrace. And his brother should go.....well just because.

Did the same thing in the practice game to the De La ruckmen. Belted him while he was on ground and looking the other way. Right in front of the umpire who turned a blind eye. Gets away with it time and again. If in fact guilty I hope he gets what’s coming. Seems to get away with it time and again.

Gun player but an absolute $#!t bloke.

Funny old game down at Glenhuntly. 2 points in it at qtr time. StB's got out to 7-8 goals in the 3rd qtr and the Fields fought back kicking 11 goals to 4 after half time. Had a chance to win it with a kick from about 45m out directly in front with 30 seconds on the clock but unfortunatly wasn't to be and lost by 4 points

Couple of bad injuries and also they look overalled in the 1st half - not sure if under done fitness wise but lacked any true running endurance. Picked up late which were good signs. Interesting year for both

cheers

CC

Couple of bad injuries and also they look overalled in the 1st half - not sure if under done fitness wise but lacked any true running endurance. Picked up late which were good signs. Interesting year for both

cheers

CC

Doesn't help that bernard's played with 17 men on the ground in the third quarter.

Just checked the tribunal for the Watts incident against Collegians.. I hope my computer is taking a while to load, but it seems he didnt get any weeks.. Anyone confirm/deny that?

If he didn't that is an absolute joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked the tribunal for the Watts incident against Collegians.. I hope my computer is taking a while to load, but it seems he didnt get any weeks.. Anyone confirm/deny that?

If he didn't that is an absolute joke.

He got off! I can't understand if he was reported for striking in front of the umpire then how in the world does he get a not guilty? Did I miss something or did the umpire not show up?

Can someone please explain what happened as the VAFA tribunal system has been got to.

Didn't realize Uni Blues players were registered as an endangered species thus requiring protection?

Didn't realize Uni Blues players were registered as an endangered species thus requiring protection?

Jack Watts has long been a protected species. Im not saying he isn't a fantastic footballer, but he only has to sneeze to get a freekick.

Tips for this week

OS - Showed enough last week that they will just stay up again
OC - no reason
DLS - The crumbles coud not beat them last year and will not again this year
Barnyards - once again no reason
OX - Can we get a free kick count on Mr Watts for those who go to this game.

jack watts is a flog

scotch
caulfield
collegians
bernards
uni blues (look forward to listening to this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back