B Section Premier B 2011 Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way off the mark, you need to get to some games.

Contain Dowd, contain SKOBs.

Only decent unit running around that side racking up possessions at will if left unchecked.

Don't worry BS, I would love them to go up or down as they certainly have the worst clubrooms, ground, social rooms etc in the VAFA and should be rubbed out for bringing that 'stable to the table' especially in the upper echelons of B Grade.

Contain Dowd, contain SKOBs.

Only decent unit running around that side racking up possessions at will if left unchecked.

Don't worry BS, I would love them to go up or down as they certainly have the worst clubrooms, ground, social rooms etc in the VAFA and should be rubbed out for bringing that 'stable to the table' especially in the upper echelons of B Grade.
Wasn't referring to SKOB CC. How many games have OB lost in the last 2 weeks? BTW, it's your mate Sholly's fault we are at TH King. You obviously haven't been there lately though, the social room is sensational...compared to what it was. Never fear though, should be a great facility by next year hopefully.
Glad to see you don't rate Simpson and a couple of others!
My cousin Brian will be back from his o/s holiday tomorrow arvo...God Bless!

Wasn't referring to SKOB CC. How many games have OB lost in the last 2 weeks? BTW, it's your mate Sholly's fault we are at TH King. You obviously haven't been there lately though, the social room is sensational...compared to what it was. Never fear though, should be a great facility by next year hopefully.

CC, you are off the pace there mate. Not like you. Have you been to any games of late or have you given it the flick now that Beauie have fallen down the ladder? PS, Brian where's your other cousin Doug Hogan?

Dowd is the engine that gets them going. I'm talking the main unit not "Patty"

CC, you are off the pace there mate. Not like you. Have you been to any games of late or have you given it the flick now that Beauie have fallen down the ladder? PS, Brian where's your other cousin Doug Hogan?

Yeah getting around to a few games A&B PE.

Your the biggest flicker giving HR the 'toss-out' since R3 in your tips.

Can't wait for that Troll bus to leave in 2 weeks with Watchful Eye, Hypen, Big Fat Barb, Bouncing Back (to C Grade), Melb High Graduate etc all sitting next to their windows as we finger salute them off to C Grade.

Putting the finishing touches to a full review of HR performance in B Grade and where it all went wrong and some classic posters that have trolled through during that time

Stay tuned

Dowd is the engine that gets them going. I'm talking the main unit not "Patty"

Given B Dowd has missed plenty of footy this year it is foolish to say that "shut him down and shut down Skob", Spend too much time on him and Simpson&Edgar will tear you apart on EP.

CG
Skob
OB
Bernards

Skob
CG
Bernards

Skob
CG

Skob

Potting a club because you weren't good enough to get the coaching gig a couple of years back. Dress it up anyway you like, but make no mistake we're well aware of who you are. There is a reason no one is willing to take you on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to be back, it seems the BF mods have taken a leaf out of the AFL MRP with their suspensions for sneezing....

CC, Ben Dowd has missed 10 matches this year, you're slipping.

Uncle Mick, do tell!!!!!

Tribunal Results

Christopher Hogan, Oakleigh. Headbutting, 7 matches.

Dion Lucas, Oakleigh. Headbutting, 4 matches.

Jacob Forder, St. Bernards. Tripping, 4 matches.

Zachary Keane, Old Ivanhoe (Reserves). Striking, 2 matches

Can someone tell Oak, if they want to use their heads, go play soccer!!!

It's nice to see Caulfield is everyone's favourate bridesmaid, except CC that is!

Don't take it personally, Keano. They've got a habit of choking in the big games. You only have to look at last year's GF and the previous year's straight sets outing after going through undefeated to understand why the forumites have their doubts.

Tribunal Results

Christopher Hogan, Oakleigh. Headbutting, 7 matches.

Dion Lucas, Oakleigh. Headbutting, 4 matches.

Jacob Forder, St. Bernards. Tripping, 4 matches.

Zachary Keane, Old Ivanhoe (Reserves). Striking, 2 matches

Can someone tell Oak, if they want to use their heads, go play soccer!!!

Well that is not only disgusting but an embarrassment to the VAFA, club, supporters and sponsors.

7 weeks for a headbutt!, must have been an animal act by the looks.

No place for thuggery like that in the VAFA and I hope the club turfs them out.

F'em:mad:
Oak out of finals after that.:p
STB's in and then out after 1st week.:rolleyes:
Beauy and Marc to lay the penalty down to Oaks - keep em out:D:D

Lucas's days of amateur footy seem numbered - its a little bit like waking up on a Monday morning in the old days and looking to see how many goals got kicked against Box Hill in the VAFA 2s.

The loss of Forder is a serious blow for St Bernards in a team not well off for ruckmen. Must have been a serious trip to get four weeks. Brings Old Ivanhoe back into it, with St Bernards to play Caulfield in Final Round.

Well that is not only disgusting but an embarrassment to the VAFA, club, supporters and sponsors.

7 weeks for a headbutt!, must have been an animal act by the looks.

No place for thuggery like that in the VAFA and I hope the club turfs them out.

Outrageous behaviour.

To think i had given Oakleigh a wrap 2 weeks ago about the brand of footy they play. A very good mate of mine is a 2nds player down at OB, and has confirmed that the 7 week headbutt has broken the OB players jaw. WTF. Also 3 players were sent off, the 3rd for attempting to knee an OB player whilst he was bending over with the ball with the Oakleigh player having him in a headlock. Jeez wizz, bloody animals.

Apparantly the Old Brighton players didnt want to be out there, because the umpires could protect and award frees, but they couldnt pay for facial surgeries if they went in low and hard. VAFA you should pay for the OBs surgery, because this wasnt a footy injury, it was assault by a player you've registered. Its now cost OB a top 2 finish. Dont blame them for losing, this wasnt footy, it was every man for himself, with Oakleigh having 'NO' boundaries.

Enough with that, im starting to warm to the Bernies. Will play OB is the first week, and form shoudl suggest they win. With Merrington firing, they can beat anyone.

History suggests not to write Oakleigh off. Don't want to re-hash old ground with them, but an act of thuggery back in '07 resulted in one of our players being helped from the field in the Rd.18 clash. Oakleigh were playing for top spot and we were playing for the double chance. The incident happened behind play and the photo evidence wasn't enough to have the players sanctioned. If I recall correctly there were stills of the incident provided from a video, but not the running video. In the end, no Oakleigh player could be correctly identified and I think an injured/innocent Oakleigh player took the fall and they went on to win the flag. Sometimes a win at all costs attitude can prevail.

History suggests not to write Oakleigh off. Don't want to re-hash old ground with them, but an act of thuggery back in '07 resulted in one of our players being helped from the field in the Rd.18 clash. Oakleigh were playing for top spot and we were playing for the double chance. The incident happened behind play and the photo evidence wasn't enough to have the players sanctioned. If I recall correctly there were stills of the incident provided from a video, but not the running video. In the end, no Oakleigh player could be correctly identified and I think an injured/innocent Oakleigh player took the fall and they went on to win the flag. Sometimes a win at all costs attitude can prevail.

your talking absolute crap with your reference to an injured/innocent taking the fall - the real truth is Hampton Rovers tried to pin it on an innocent player and went to great lengths to convince the tribunal. The guilty party then came forward and took his penalty which included missing finals that year and the start of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back