B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so now u don't know if he is staying or going and u say my mail is wrong.:thumbsdown:

Your not close to the Tiges, you were found out last year so don't gives us that crap. You know nothing.:p

Build some cred and then some of us B Grade legends may respond:confused:

Goodbye:)

Cc

I never said he was going or staying because he doesnt know himself yet, you goose. I only said your information was incorrect.

As for your second statement....you kinda lost me on that one.

I'm happy to post through out the year on Werribee's progress in B grade and i'll be supporting them like i have since they we in Div 2.

Thanks for your entertaining responses and congrats on your achievement of fending off 45 aliaises, you must stand proud.

thanks go tiges :thumbsu:

A Rod, Coggs is not a new signing, has been around for a while!
CC, I like your style!!!
Bubbleobill, can I suggest you be nice to Carl, otherwise you will regret it!

A Rod, Coggs is not a new signing, has been around for a while!
CC, I like your style!!!
Bubbleobill, can I suggest you be nice to Carl, otherwise you will regret it!

There is no nice between opposing teams! especially on an internet forum :D
plus he is a tool and i regret nothing.

go tiges :thumbsu:

It will be interesting to see how Harf goes this without a massive check book in his hand. How's he been going so far?
I know Steve MacPherson struggled big time going from Greenvale to Marcellin.....the mail hasn't been all that flattering.
I'm still in shock from reading what was written about Dean Putt on BF.......poor kid, hope he does well at SKOB's.

Dont need a big cheque book when you kids can go to school for free ;)

What moronic comments from both VAFA eye and Cosmo. Eye, any chance you can actually contribute something to this forum or will you just continue to pot people from behind your keyboard?
Cosmo, do you really think a school like St Kevin's College or for that matter any other elite school would give free education to a coach of it's old boys footy club? Your comment shows a lack of understanding of how educational institutions are run, especially one with more than 7,000 families on its waiting list.
We struggle to get to play one game a year on the main oval at the school FFS!!!

What moronic comments from both VAFA eye and Cosmo. Eye, any chance you can actually contribute something to this forum or will you just continue to pot people from behind your keyboard?
Cosmo, do you really think a school like St Kevin's College or for that matter any other elite school would give free education to a coach of it's old boys footy club? Your comment shows a lack of understanding of how educational institutions are run, especially one with more than 7,000 families on its waiting list.
We struggle to get to play one game a year on the main oval at the school FFS!!!

wftacnc.

It would for players kids. Haileybury immediately springs to mind on this point.

what moronic comments from both vafa eye and cosmo. Eye, any chance you can actually contribute something to this forum or will you just continue to pot people from behind your keyboard?
Cosmo, do you really think a school like st kevin's college or for that matter any other elite school would give free education to a coach of it's old boys footy club? your comment shows a lack of understanding of how educational institutions are run, especially one with more than 7,000 families on its waiting list.
We struggle to get to play one game a year on the main oval at the school ffs!!!

spanker - oh so naive!

BS, Eye is that snake in the grass from that D3 district club we were talking about.

And what a day it will be - Round 11, July 7th - hosting Werribee. Should be a VAFA eye-opener.

Gezzz Brian only having a joke (;)) mate it's Friday, sounds like the weekend can't come quick enough for you....
Not sure I have potted anyone in my limited time on bigfooty (except maybe Sth Mornington in D4 can't stand those blokes).
Haileybury didn't pay a coach via school fees?? (happy to be shot down if incorrect).
I agree I probably do a have a lack of understanding of the private boys school system not losing any sleep over that!

If you would like imagine me sitting in my office with an rod and reel, I just caught myself a big one "hook, line and sinker"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey BS, how long have we been doing this?....5 years

every year you get the newbies in and we find them out e.g. " straight from the horse mouth" "good mate of mine" blah blah and then..."actually Im not involved in the club but close to people there"

Find them out then you have to swot trolls like No-Value add from Hampton Rovers and Tennis Troll like flies at a BBQ.

I mean, I have fended off 45 aliaises from Hampton so these mulligans are nothing.

Cheers

"Im still Standing"

CC

PS: BS, Im still mowing lawns around Mentone if you want to catch up for a beaveridge

Memo BS,

Please be sure to take up Crazio’s “beaveridge” offer. All it will cost you is a night having a “beaver” or two by your lonesome.;) There will be no Crazio. No Letterman. No SOCA. No North of the River or any other of his aliases.

I was going to suggest you look around for a red nose and big floppy boots. But that would be unkind and have Crazio throw another sooky and again run off to OTP to snitch on me. Doesn’t mind taking aim at all and sundry but sooks when he gets some return fire.

Memo Max Leader,

Thought you were more in tune with BF Maxie. Getting sucked in by someone who has no ammo club affiliation, or ever has. Recycles info by trawling the net as Uncle Mick has shown many times. Lays claims to friendships of people at clubs all over the place who don’t know him from a bar of…..Have a look at the classic of his dear personal friend at Bentleigh called “Kenny” and how he was taken to the cleaners on that front by a Bentleigh regular. I reckon Crazio flames on truckloads of forums. Wouldn’t be surprised if he claimed to know “Popey” on a religious one.:eek:

Crazio rarely sees an ammo game and on the rare occasions he alleges he has been to a game writes the most general comments that could apply to any game or recycles others comments.

To snuff out one of Crazio’s favourite flames where everyone who criticises him is from HR, I’ve only been to the Rovers ground once and that was to play AGAINST them. Yet another post that is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Don’t get sucked in by Crazio's flaming Maxie.

Not sure if you're joking because surely you can't be this naive?
They hand out "scholarships" sporting/academic like lollies. All part of marketing campaign...."we have great sporting record, high VCE scores, because we 'encourage' the crap students in year 9/10 to leave and plunder surrounding schools.

Gees. spend the afternoon away from the PC and you clowns go all feral on me.

TT, don't call people flogs. This isn't Bay 13.

Value Added, stop stirring Cardio.

Cardio, don't whine. You've given as good as you got.

You're all as bad as each other, and if I have to bash your heads together I will.

Thanks
OTP

It's all good Cosmo, im happy to keep the forum ticking over, but a Catholic school would be the last school to give freebies out, we are the poor cousins!!!

Is the Church running out of money Brian?

I know numbers are dwindling since the evolution of education and science curriculums but last time I visited the Vatican (not that long ago) they still had plenty of stolen gold in their possession and I'm pretty sure they are still pumping millions into the private "catholic" education system!

Cardio, you obviously haven't had the chance to have some time off over the "off-season", you've lost the plot..

Tiges will be good, if nothing for the fact everyone will be in a poor frame of mind having to travel out to the shit farm and won't play their best football!

a shark house exclusive that our main man jason was seen at dinner with Xavier Clarke and Troy Cassar Daly. Troy was spotted in deep talks with Bull10 about sharing the microphine on a saturday night

The sharks are on the hunt tonight get around us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope for X Clarke's sake that he does not pull on the boots. Never has there been an AFL player with such an injury curse, except perhaps for Allen Edwards.
It would be a very sad day if he is tackled playing on the hard Banksia turf and ends up with another long term injury, surely he couldn't be that silly…give it up X!!!!!
P.S Mifsud would be #*%^@ if he convinces him to play.

OTP, how long is CC out for?

:confused:

Who The ($)$&^&*% is Allan Edwards ???
boys down shark park have got round the X man and are thinkin a flyin X formachion down the guts and into the feedin tank

go sharks!!
quack quack quack

Gees. spend the afternoon away from the PC and you clowns go all feral on me.

TT, don't call people flogs. This isn't Bay 13.

Value Added, stop stirring Cardio.

Cardio, don't whine. You've given as good as you got.

You're all as bad as each other, and if I have to bash your heads together I will.

Thanks
OTP

I feel your pain OTP. But it's hard for those of us who enjoy reading the comments of legitimate posters to sit by and watch thread after thread derailed by the fiction dredged up by the character known as CC, among other aliases. So many good posters have chucked in the towel due to his bilge.

Just in his last few bits of doggerel there are a truckload of deliberate erroneous claims including him not having used other aliases which, as you are only too well aware, is fiction.

You're doing a top job moderating. Please don't allow someone who is an acknowledged flamer to undermine this terrific forum.

I'll try and keep my annoyance and frustration within. Trul
y:)

OMs will dominate 2012.

There, I said it. Straight back into the A grade.

Why so certain?

Leadership changes, football director(s) paying attention, WAFL star up and going.

The Pony goes OK too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back