B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Section club is the word on the street. Starts with C and rhymes with Mary. His loss will be felt. No denying that.
bannet i heard yesterday he is VERY close at signing with them. will be interesting when the transfer is put in. hopefully the bees have picked up some players to cover the boys that went to the wrfl and other clubs. westy can you confirm if you have picked up any new guns besides your under 19's

interested to know where you got this info from? as it is incorrect

well step up to the plate Alice and tell us what you think is correct - not hard

My sources are usually spot on.

Cheers

CC

NB: Table Tennis is just a TROLL...has no home and just trolls across multiple boards offering nothing, just crap.

well step up to the plate Alice and tell us what you think is correct - not hard

Cheers

CC

NB: Table Tennis is just a TROLL...has no home and just trolls across multiple boards offering nothing, just crap.

my source is the horses mouth, good mate of mine.

You were probably just fishing and i guess i took the bait!! :thumbsu:

my source is the horses mouth, good mate of mine.

You were probably just fishing and i guess i took the bait!! :thumbsu:

Spoke with Cam on weekend Carey out of the equation so you all wrong Collegians are making a big play have offered him a job apparently. But he still wants to stay at the tigers so he suffering big time Werribee are trying hard to find him work but it has to be suitable. I no he desperately wants to stay with his mates so watch this space. Aarron Taylor has not missed a night over the last month but is in rehab just using the new Gym under the guidance of fitness staff.

Cheers

CC

No worries cardio!

Flog

Please Westie, stop kidding yourself. We all know that the players at Werribee don't go to school, uni, etc...unless there's a lesson on hot wiring cars.

All the best for 2012!
We are in Premier B so have to convince people we are somewhat educated:D
Hope all is well with your good self

Beauy looking very good, a few back from the VFL, a team to watch this year. OTP, let the boys go at it, this forum has become boring, hence the lack of posts in the last 2 years.

OTP has done a great job moderating Briza. We don't want ammo wannabe's with no club or genuine ammo connection lowering the standard of debate.

Carl throws enough darts, one of them will hit the board, we just have to keep waiting until then.

Very perceptive TT.:thumbsu:

or posters trolling the boards trying to destroy the financial standing of some great VAFA clubs.

It would be great if those that have a home albiet rented premises on Bluff Rd could please stay in their (lower) grade threads and leave the Premier B matter to those that are living it.

Good bye non-value add

CC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mouthing my usual crap?

Your the one with Ill informed information.

Your the troll.

At least all my comments on this thread have been accurate or slightly insightful!

don't talk crap tt, like any club they are reeling that they have lost. Am sure blokes like tritt and scud would have picked themselves week in week out. Werribee have done a great job when it comes to holding on players but they should know as much as anyone mates make fantastic recruiters of footy clubs. Btw am sure those boys will be fine playing in front of the so called ferals. Been to a game at soldiers in the last few years? A bloke i work with who plays for fitzroy has post traumatic stress disorder after playing there.

so true!

Just crap TT

....when does the footy start

Spoke with Cam on weekend Carey out of the equation so you all wrong Collegians are making a big play have offered him a job apparently. But he still wants to stay at the tigers so he suffering big time Werribee are trying hard to find him work but it has to be suitable. I no he desperately wants to stay with his mates so watch this space. Aarron Taylor has not missed a night over the last month but is in rehab just using the new Gym under the guidance of fitness staff.

Think you will find Carey paperwork lodged in the next week.

Been around too long to worry about no cred. posters like you Alice.

Your a psydenoum so man up and put your info, if not then don't waste our time.

Cheers

CC

You are peanut. Don't know why I feel the need to respond to you as I feel like I'm feeding a "troll". Apart from false statements I'm not sure what you add to this forum champ.

As for rowdy, good luck to him, I'm sure he'll be a standout where ever he goes. Hopefully stays.

I'm very close with the boys at werribee and look forward to seeing how they will tackle premier B this year.

Go tiges

You are peanut. Don't know why I feel the need to respond to you as I feel like I'm feeding a "troll". Apart from false statements I'm not sure what you add to this forum champ.

As for rowdy, good luck to him, I'm sure he'll be a standout where ever he goes. Hopefully stays.

I'm very close with the boys at werribee and look forward to seeing how they will tackle premier B this year.

Go tiges

Oh so now u don't know if he is staying or going and u say my mail is wrong.:thumbsdown:

Your not close to the Tiges, you were found out last year so don't gives us that crap. You know nothing.:p

Build some cred and then some of us B Grade legends may respond:confused:

Goodbye:)

Cc

Haha, love it!
Gotta say CC is normally accurate with his player movements, so watch this space.
No big signings at SKOB, just playing the kids as per last few years.

Haha, love it!
Gotta say CC is normally accurate with his player movements, so watch this space.
No big signings at SKOB, just playing the kids as per last few years.

It will be interesting to see how Harf goes this without a massive check book in his hand. How's he been going so far?
I know Steve MacPherson struggled big time going from Greenvale to Marcellin.....the mail hasn't been all that flattering.
I'm still in shock from reading what was written about Dean Putt on BF.......poor kid, hope he does well at SKOB's.

Hey BS, how long have we been doing this?....5 years

every year you get the newbies in and we find them out e.g. " straight from the horse mouth" "good mate of mine" blah blah and then..."actually Im not involved in the club but close to people there"

Find them out then you have to swot trolls like No-Value add from Hampton Rovers and Tennis Troll like flies at a BBQ.

I mean, I have fended off 45 aliaises from Hampton so these mulligans are nothing.

Cheers

"Im still Standing"

CC

PS: BS, Im still mowing lawns around Mentone if you want to catch up for a beaveridge

Hey BS, how long have we been doing this?....5 years

every year you get the newbies in and we find them out e.g. " straight from the horse mouth" "good mate of mine" blah blah and then..."actually Im not involved in the club but close to people there"

Find them out then you have to swot trolls like No-Value add from Hampton Rovers and Tennis Troll like flies at a BBQ.

I mean, I have fended off 45 aliaises from Hampton so these mulligans are nothing.

Cheers

"Im still Standing"

CC

PS: BS, Im still mowing lawns around Mentone if you want to catch up for a beaveridge

Like :D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back