B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the following Trolls/Posters please remember that their team is now in C-Grade for 2012 and beyond - thanks

Cheers

CC

Fitz_Train
Uncle Mick
Value Add
Marko3
Bouncing Back (didn't)
Erek Shun
Pinto09
Cubzy
Ryeboy (or CryBoy)
Hyphen5 (Mick's close associate)
Ought2BOpinionated
GetOverit
Ivan the Hoe
Capt Krusher
Private Eye
Wathfull Eye (Big Troll. "where are the Sunday Tables - all too hard"?
Joeanthony
Big Fat Barb
Hawks09 (ha, I still laugh at this one)
Local Footy
28 Reasons
Stancave
IanCave
Iron Man
Dermot Cleary
Cardeookarl (tried/failed)
Cardio Vascular (tried/failed)

Could the following Trolls/Posters please remember that their team is now in C-Grade for 2012 and beyond - thanks

Cheers

CC

Fitz_Train
Uncle Mick
Value Add
Marko3
Bouncing Back (didn't)
Erek Shun
Pinto09
Cubzy
Ryeboy (or CryBoy)
Hyphen5 (Mick's close associate)
Ought2BOpinionated
GetOverit
Ivan the Hoe
Capt Krusher
Private Eye
Wathfull Eye (Big Troll. "where are the Sunday Tables - all too hard"?
Joeanthony
Big Fat Barb
Hawks09 (ha, I still laugh at this one)
Local Footy
28 Reasons
Stancave
IanCave
Iron Man
Dermot Cleary
Cardeookarl (tried/failed)
Cardio Vascular (tried/failed)

Could be a quite year then!!!:D

Could be a quite year then!!!:D

If you look at it Max, most of the Trolls dropped off last year when they had a very poor year after the Robbins debacle.

This might get alot of the old timers back so we can just talk footy in B Grade and let Mick and his mates can do what they like on the C Grade thread.

Play on!

Cheers

CC

Happy New year CC and Maxy, it's a hot one today!
Any news around the traps boys? What do we think of the state rep side with no Ajax or Werribee reps, a little strange?
Let's hope Jascave still posts.....

Any news around the traps boys? What do we think of the state rep side with no Ajax or Werribee reps, a little strange?

All the best to you and the family BS - are you still down the peninsula?

Jas would never make that list, his posts and knowledge outweigh anything I can come up with. Look forward to seeing his contribution this year even though his focus will be in C Grade - all the best Jas

Cheers

CC

BS there aren't many reps from below A Grade.
Interesting to see how many of the nominated players have actually left the comp for money?

Too hot for anything but watching Season's 1, 2 & 3 of "Breaking Bad". If Uncle Mick or his many alias's turn up on the Premier B Thread, I will quote Walt White in saying "not in my territory".:cool:

Hot Max

Way off the mark, Bedford. A couple of the junior committee made the push this season, mainly for the 2 ground set-up at Princes Hwy, but the move was rejected by our junior club. The club realise their 'catchment' is south of Scammell with their Auskick registering over 180 kids this year, this would never happen at Princes Hwy. Those blokes are now off the committee and trying to take their U12 team up to Districts. All credit to Oakleigh Districts for having a crack, they have finally realised that to be successful and sustainable you need a strong junior feeder. The Krushers knew this in 1992 when we set-up our relationship with Oakleigh Dragons at Scammell.
Way off the mark you say.
Oakleigh Dragons are now Oakleigh Devils and will be based at Dandy rd. and will wear Districts jumpoers with a Devil in the middle.

Am I missing something or has half the comments been deleted.

Why can't we all get along.

Really if the comments that were posted over the last couple of days have resulted in "red cards" then this site has gone the the shite house.

The whole forum is dependent on rumor and innuendo, with facts never getting in the way of a good gossip.

Please get the gloves on and have some fun.

Max on his high horse.

Really if the comments that were posted over the last couple of days have resulted in "red cards" then this site has gone the the shite house.

The whole forum is dependent on rumor and innuendo, with facts never getting in the way of a good gossip.

Max on his high horse.

Agree Max. Pretty harmless banter between Carl and a few of his usual combatants and I for one did not find any of this the slightest bit offensive. I find Carl and his battles with a range of posters quite amusing really and as you said if we can’t throw up a few rumours and a bit of innuendo then what's the point. Nothing wrong with adding a little (but not to much) mayonnaise either.

However the mods have a thankless task and I suppose they need to exercise their own judgement and be consistent, even if we may not agree.

Max on his high horse.

Agree Max, however needs to be kept to performance, decision making, personal etc however when stating a great VAFA club could be financial unsound this is over the top and could effect their current & future suitors and suppliers.

As my mate Kenny from Bentleigh use to say, don't post if you can't add-value.

cheers

CC

Way off the mark you say.
Oakleigh Dragons are now Oakleigh Devils and will be based at Dandy rd. and will wear Districts jumpoers with a Devil in the middle.
Too much Brandy in your custard sauce over the festive season, Bedford. I'm afraid you are still struggling to interpret any tippits of information you might be receiving. Oakleigh Dragons have not changed and are still a stong junior club based at Scammell Reserve. This Oakleigh Devils, you make reference to, might well be the new junior club that Oakleigh Districts are trying to start ? Good luck to them. I recommend you stick to watching your favourite show "Gossip Girls" and avoid spreading mis-information on this forum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I originally let it ride, then had to act on a user complaint. That particular red card was for one day, both as a slap on the wrist and also to alert the other mods to that poster via our secret infraction forum.

Technically I should now red card both of us, for discussing a moderator decision...

I originally let it ride, then had to act on a user complaint. That particular red card was for one day, both as a slap on the wrist and also to alert the other mods to that poster via our secret infraction forum.

Technically I should now red card both of us, for discussing a moderator decision...

OTP, sometimes a question like mine, whilst not said with any intent of usurping the MODS authority, enables posters to understand what is acceptable behavior. It certainly gave me some insight.

Better informed Max

PS. Has anyone used "usurping" in a post?

Max on his high horse.
Agree Max. Pretty harmless banter between Carl and a few of his usual combatants and I for one did not find any of this the slightest bit offensive. I find Carl and his battles with a range of posters quite amusing really and as you said if we can’t throw up a few rumours and a bit of innuendo then what's the point. Nothing wrong with adding a little (but not to much) mayonnaise either.

However the mods have a thankless task and I suppose they need to exercise their own judgement and be consistent, even if we may not agree.

A brilliant bit of witty :) partly ironic but innoffencive (I thought) writing mainly directed at lauding you guys hit the cutting room floor yesterday. Clearly not to everyone's taste.

The important bit was saying that you guys pretty much hit the mark with your posts and that you're two quality posters. Keep it going as the board needs you and other authentic club people like you.

Just to defend myself against a piece of gross and calculated misrepresentation still sitting on the board. At no stage did I say a club was "broke". Nor implied it.

OTP, sometimes a question like mine, whilst not said with any intent of usurping the MODS authority, enables posters to understand what is acceptable behavior. It certainly gave me some insight.

Better informed Max

PS. Has anyone used "usurping" in a post?

Great word "usurping" Maxy. Really resonates. :)

A brilliant bit of witty :) partly ironic but innoffencive (I thought) writing mainly directed at lauding you guys hit the cutting room floor yesterday. Clearly not to everyone's taste.

The important bit was saying that you guys pretty much hit the mark with your posts and that you're two quality posters. Keep it going as the board needs you and other authentic club people like you.

Just to defend myself against a piece of gross and calculated misrepresentation still sitting on the board. At no stage did I say a club was "broke". Nor implied it.

No you didn't, but you warned the New coach to ensure he got half his wage up front as the club had not paid last years support staff, which insinuates a mirage of financial & moral liabilities on this great club and the people managing it - IF TRUE!

To come on and have a go at OTP is just weak!

Just wear it or do us all a favor and PO for another 10 months.

[/B]

No you didn't, but you warned the New coach to ensure he got half his wage up front as the club had not paid last years support staff, which insinuates a mirage of financial & moral liabilities on this great club and the people managing it - IF TRUE!

To come on and have a go at OTP is just weak!

Just wear it or do us all a favor and PO for another 10 months.
At least you have admitted misrepresenting my post. That's something.

Here you go again with abuse and misrepresentation. To suggest that it follows that because some staff within an organisation haven't been paid "insinuates a mirage of financial and moral liabilities" is at the limits of stupidity even for you.

As for OTP. I think he does a great job. I didn't mind wearing the red card instigated by you. I just felt the abuse directed at me in typical fashion by you should have been looked at too. You even trolled me on another board. My remarks to OTP were done with good humour. Something you wouldn't get. Now toddle off and make another report. Something you've called weak when you've copped your lot.

A suggestion. Why don't you book the Melbourne Town Hall invite SOCA, North of the River, Letterman, Get Over It............ and all your other aliases plus 'Kenny" and all your other imaginary mates and take a good hard look at yourself.

Easy BS. The abridged reliable story. No need for it to be covert.

Cardio published this bit of nothingness:
No, but a coach may have to step down due to unexpected work commitments.

CC

Phil countered by asking for some meat with this:

Prepared to say who?

Phil’s request was entirely ignored by Cardio so I followed-up by asking no less than five times for Phil’s simple question to be answered by producing something other than an all things to all people nothing post.

After four requests during which Cardio dithered about entirely avoiding the central point (including posting borderline abuse) we got a diversion about him PMing Phil with the info. Of course that doesn’t cut it. The unsourced general nothing post was published here and should be answered here for all to see whether it has legs or is just another of his dreamt up bits.

You should know that one of Cardio’s little ploys is publishing broad generalisations where there’s a good chance they’ll crop up at a club somewhere sometime during the year then claim it as ‘inside’ info should it eventuate.

This time he was called on it and still hasn’t published the goods. Mind you, I wouldn’t hold my breath for anything specific.

In the end, I got a one day red card after Cardio dobbed me in for giving him a verbal whacking;). Despite calling people who have done that to him weak in the past. No doubt he would have told you the red card was for a minor sideshow involving a club where some support staff are waiting payment. That was not the post for which the card was issued.

Phil’s request was entirely ignored by Cardio so I followed-up by asking no less than five times for Phil’s simple question to be answered by producing something other than an all things to all people nothing post.

After four requests during which Cardio dithered about entirely avoiding the central point (including posting borderline abuse) we got a diversion about him PMing Phil with the info. Of course that doesn’t cut it. The unsourced general nothing post was published here and should be answered here for all to see whether it has legs or is just another of his dreamt up bits.

You should know that one of Cardio’s little ploys is publishing broad generalisations where there’s a good chance they’ll crop up at a club somewhere sometime during the year then claim it as ‘inside’ info should it eventuate.

This time he was called on it and still hasn’t published the goods. Mind you, I wouldn’t hold my breath for anything specific.

In the end, I got a one day red card after Cardio dobbed me in for giving him a verbal whacking;). Despite calling people who have done that to him weak in the past. No doubt he would have told you the red card was for a minor sideshow involving a club where some support staff are waiting payment. That was not the post for which the card was issued.

Ok, would you two please either jump in a boxing ring, or get a room, i don't care but this is insanely boring

Ok will you two please jump in a boxing ring or get a room, anywhere but this forum, = as this is extremely tedious.

Carl stirring the pot? No, never…gotta love poor 'Beaumaris Carl'.

OH looking a million $$$ at this point of the season, get on!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back