Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's why petering is back full time , Cathcart is back from an acl , Carroll is back, Gower , Tom dean full time , lachie Boyd is back from south Adelaide and add Milne and Schneider they look very strong across the board

Beauy will be good. The 2 ex Saints are no spring chooks but will add value. Cathcart and Petering both fine players but Dean (who is a gun) and Carroll (who is a spud) never left. And please don’t hang your hat on Lachie Boyd. Battled at SANFL reserves level so don’t expect too much.

Beauy will be good. The 2 ex Saints are no spring chooks but will add value. Cathcart and Petering both fine players but Dean (who is a gun) and Carroll (who is a spud) never left. And please don’t hang your hat on Lachie Boyd. Battled at SANFL reserves level so don’t expect too much.
I'd say Carroll is a pretty influential ruckman, petering is the best player at the club followed by Cathcart Boyd might've struggled in the sanfl but he had no trouble finding the ball when beauy were in A grade he's still a massiv in

I'd say Carroll is a pretty influential ruckman, petering is the best player at the club followed by Cathcart Boyd might've struggled in the sanfl but he had no trouble finding the ball when beauy were in A grade he's still a massiv in

And I would say he is not. More a dour defender than influential ruckman. However agree on Petering and Cathcart. Both fine players. And Boyd?....please. 23 goals from 16 games as a FF in 2103 is hardly the stuff of champions.

He was only full forward for the first half of the year him and gower swapped ff for fb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear oh dear Fraser, please see attached again, you are now accusing a Moderator of lying?View attachment 222217

I'm not accusing AuckMel of anything but not being able to link one user to another (given its in the rules that you can only set up one account with one email address). Doesn't mean the same person can set up separate accounts through separate emails. I did it way back in 2005-2007, as did you.

Why did you jump on this post about Harrow so quickly? I didn't mention Brian at all? Hmmm....

Given you (Brian) claimed in a PM that this Harrow chap is another lunatic who has sought to be a pest and hold himself out as yourself, the two of you are working brilliantly in tandem.

I'm not accusing AuckMel of anything but not being able to link one user to another (given its in the rules that you can only set up one account with one email address). Doesn't mean the same person can set up separate accounts through separate emails. I did it way back in 2005-2007, as did you.

Why did you jump on this post about Harrow so quickly? I didn't mention Brian at all? Hmmm....

Given you (Brian) claimed in a PM that this Harrow chap is another lunatic who has sought to be a pest and hold himself out as yourself, the two of you are working brilliantly in tandem.
Scribe, it has nothing to do with email addresses, it's about your IP from your device. AuckMel can you please explain to this person why I am not definitely Harrow

In regards to posting so quickly, quite simply, I get notified when someone posts on the board, there's no other sinister reason!

Last edited:

I am not Brian and don't care for the allegation . Is it four clubs in five years ? Just try and stick to one club for a while

I am not Brian and don't care for the allegation . Is it four clubs in five years ? Just try and stick to one club for a while

Just do everyone a favour and pull your bottom lip up over your forehead and we can all move on with the football. :)

I also know for a fact that Scribe was pipped for the senior coaching gig at St Mary's by Jess Sinclair, and made his feelings very clear to the club about why he should have got the job, and that is putting it nicely.

I can bring out a lot of dirt on you Scribe if you continue to insist I am every poster on this board, when I have told you that I am not!

Um, not correct.

I applied for three jobs, Ivanhoe, Whitefriars and SMS. Was about to meet with SMS Prez when they had Jess register interest. I had two other job applications on the go and they said they really wanted a profile coach like Jess.

We wished each other best of luck and that's the last I ever spoke to them.

As I said a few weeks ago, you are the Donald Trump of Big Footy. Full of wind and very loose with facts.

Last edited:
Um, not correct.

I applied for three jobs, Ivanhoe, Whitefriars and SMS. Was about to meet with SMS Prez when they had Jess register interest. I had two other job applications on the go and they said they really wanted a profile coach like Jess.

We wished each other best of luck and that's the last I ever spoke to them.
The SMS president says you abused him over the phone for not having 'proper process'.
As you say, 'Anyhoo', let's get back to talking footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back