B Section Premier B 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody advise me as to why Huntington did not play for Blacks on Saturday? I went along hoping to see a shoot out between him and Jones, only for Huntington to not play against Bernards again. He missed their first encounter earlier in the year. Clearly a big out for Blacks. And Bernards seemed to have an excellent match up for Dornauf - who was well held all day.

There are at least 3 opposition coaches this year that MW has either.
A. Not accepted a beer from post game.
B. Abused during game.
C. Not accepted a post game handshake.
D. All of the above.

Go the D. Go the D...

Its staggering to think a "peanut" like Royal could have won an AFL Flag. That being the case there are a couple of Premier coaches who are AFL Coaches in waiting............

Round 13 - the round where Haileybury could really lift themselves out of relegation danger......as the top four sides all play teams outside the top 4 and should all win....

Tips for Saturday week (very early I know)

Beaumaris
Carey
Bernards
Blacks
Haileybury

Its staggering to think a "peanut" like Royal could have won an AFL Flag. That being the case there are a couple of Premier coaches who are AFL Coaches in waiting............

Royal won a flag ? Really ?

Who are the premier coaches you refer to ?

Round 13 - the round where Haileybury could really lift themselves out of relegation danger......as the top four sides all play teams outside the top 4 and should all win....

Tips for Saturday week (very early I know)

Beaumaris
Carey
Bernards
Blacks
Haileybury

Same tips for me too please.
I am a little tempted to give Caulfield one last hurrah to keep things interesting, but one would suggest they had every opportunity to do that last saturday and barely let out a whimper.

Chocco Royale.

Re tips...seems like everyone is going early..so why not me.

I will also take the same 5. Hard to see an upset amongst the 5 games next week. Agree with Archangel that Caulfield at home..maybe, but will stick with the mighty Blacks.
Snowdogs
Blacks
Carey
Beauy
Haileybury
Enjoy the week off everyone. Hippster’s going down the beach for 3-4 days to relax. Make sure I’m in tip top shape for the run home.

Last edited:
Chocco Royale.

Re tips...seems like everyone is going early..so why not me.

I will also take the same 5. Hard to see an upset amongst the 5 games next week. Agree with Archangel that Caulfield at home..maybe, but will stick with the mighty Blacks.
Snowdogs
Blacks
Carey
Beauy
Haileybury
Enjoy the week off everyone. Hippster’s going down the beach for 3-4 days to relax. Make sure I’m in tip top shape for the run home.

I get it but that’s not his nickname

There are at least 3 opposition coaches this year that MW has either.
A. Not accepted a beer from post game.
B. Abused during game.
C. Not accepted a post game handshake.
D. All of the above.

Go the D. Go the D...
i find that hard to believe mr hippstar. a more pleasant fellow you would have to go a long was to meet. he really has not had a great deal to work with talent wise at the jackas. a keen football brain too.

i find that hard to believe mr hippstar. a more pleasant fellow you would have to go a long was to meet. he really has not had a great deal to work with talent wise at the jackas. a keen football brain too.

Chocco won't be at AJAX next year. Tuesday night training consists of 90 mins video review, 30 minutes training. Players have had enough. AJAX have started the search.

NI, I don’t doubt that many have found Royale pleasant over the years, however take it to the bank that he’s had a shocker with the Jackers this year.
I’m not talking about his coaching, I’m talking other stuff. His demeanour and abuse of his own players from the sideline is terrible. His lack of grace post game with the opposition camp is embarrassing. I’m sure the President of AJAX (ripping bloke) would be getting sick of apologising on his and the clubs behalf.
If you don’t believe me, see Archangels post on the previous page. I’m sure you’d agree that he has always been a reasonable and honest poster.
Mounzers comments above are interesting.
To me the evidence is choco block with poor form by Royale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chocco won't be at AJAX next year. Tuesday night training consists of 90 mins video review, 30 minutes training. Players have had enough. AJAX have started the search.
you are right mr mounzer. mr williams will not be at the jackas next year. an assistant at an a.f.l club near his brahton home. who would know? mr hippstar has his ear to the ground so possibly him.

you are right mr mounzer. mr williams will not be at the jackas next year. an assistant at an a.f.l club near his brahton home. who would know? mr hippstar has his ear to the ground so possibly him.

My ear is nowhere near the ground down that leafy way. I have no idea where he would be marching into...

By guesses for this week:

Sharks easily
Panthers by a mile
Snow Dogs at the construction site (gonna look good when it's finished!)
Unfortunately Blacks too good for Caulfield
The Bloods will find a way

Interesting talk on these forums re Blacks/Blues... just quietly the Blacks have always had the best blokes although not necessarily the best footballers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Injury curse hit Bernards today. Four players down and all looked bad.....depth to be sorely tested in 2 weeks against Beauie.

Injury curse hit Bernards today. Four players down and all looked bad.....depth to be sorely tested in 2 weeks against Beauie.

Not good news Bagman. For your sake i hope Jones, Bentick, Caven are not one of them.
Top 4 settled. Only issue is who plays St Bernard’s in the main semi. This will probably be answered next week when Carey and Blacks duel.
Carey seem to be getting their list back together. Jaksch back I see.
Uni are looking strong. Im sure they’d love to see Charlie Richardson, Moorfield and Ernest back to strengthen them further. Beauy’s form very good. They have shaken Caulfield and now look set to play a big part in the finals.
Hippbet has the market:
Snowdogs $1.95
Blacks $3.20
Carey $3.60
Beauy $5.10
At the bottom of the ladder things are tight. 4 teams on 12 points with the Vultures only a game above them all.
Makes all games super important. No dead rubbers on the way home.
Buckle in B Stormers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back