B Section Premier B 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks simple this week, only 50-50 in the Nodders.
Mazenod over the Sharks
Panthers over Monash
Caulfield over Haileybury
Blacks over the Jackas
Snow Dogs over the Vultures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 is set. Carey, Blacks, Beauie, Bernard’s. Battle for the double chance.

Bottom three are set. Monash, Haileybury, Mazenod. Battle for relegation.

AJAX, Parkdale, Caulfield to stay up. Middle of table.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Flip Mazenod and Parkdale. Mazenod beat Ajax. Don’t completely rule out Caulfield for a sneaky 4th chance They were shell shocked by a full strength Old Carey and will get better.kick straight today and they are big winners again It will be the interesting to see how they match up against Beaumaris. VFL in’s and outs will affect several of the tops sides as the season goes on

Good chat guys.
My take:
Top 4 is set. All 4 are about $3.00 for the flag. Throw that blanket.
Agree re Caulfield. They copped Carey with full list. Notice guys like Mackie, Ashby, Dickson now not playing. Not sure if injured or playing VFL. Caulfield have depth and are a sneaky...but still a bit below the big 4.
AJAX will not go down nor play finals.
Mazenod best of the rest. No chance finals. Outside chance relegation.
Bottom three shot for anything other than relegation struggle.
I have a gut feeling that despite them being bottom that Monash may get it to together and survive. Hard for them to get cohesion early in the season with all the changes that seem to have occurred. Some time together and with a few important players to come back like the big full back and we will see them improve.

Thoughts?
Injuries and mid season holidays/departures notwithstanding perhaps?

Good chat guys.
My take:
Top 4 is set. All 4 are about $3.00 for the flag. Throw that blanket.
Agree re Caulfield. They copped Carey with full list. Notice guys like Mackie, Ashby, Dickson now not playing. Not sure if injured or playing VFL. Caulfield have depth and are a sneaky...but still a bit below the big 4.
AJAX will not go down nor play finals.
Mazenod best of the rest. No chance finals. Outside chance relegation.
Bottom three shot for anything other than relegation struggle.
I have a gut feeling that despite them being bottom that Monash may get it to together and survive. Hard for them to get cohesion early in the season with all the changes that seem to have occurred. Some time together and with a few important players to come back like the big full back and we will see them improve.
Parkdale today were beaten badly BUT were not terrible. Better group and better reserves side than Monash. So some depth. Monash lack depth, badly. Based on what we saw. Parkdale have started Beauie, Blacks, Bernard’s. They will win some games. So I group them with Mazenod and AJAX. Caulfield #5 for me. Haileybury and Monash short prices to go down in my view.

Top 4 - no idea. Will know more after 9 rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back