Premier C 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Monash have had the best bigs I've seen so far. I was very surprised last week how young OH were, not the biggest team I've seen either, except #26 from memory who is a beast!

On PEGS, could we see Dustin Fletcher making an appearance next year?

Attachments

• CAM00001.jpg
    CAM00001.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 7

Cracked for a perfect record last week, but backing up might be a bit harder:

Monash Blues vs Peninsula
Therry Penola vs Old Ivanhoe
Marcellin
vs Williamstown
Oakleigh vs Old Haileybury
Old Camberwell vs PEGS

Looks like there's no point PEGS playing this week, according to the Old Camberwell President this week is a foregone conclusion. PEGS must be really bad.

Round 6 Review
Two out of Three
Ressies & Unders Win
Great wins to the Ressies and Unders - that's 2 in a row now for the U19s. Seniors still in the running for their first big win which should be this week vs PEGS at home.

The lunch is on this week and it would be great to see plenty of support the players as well as see some old faces down at the 'Banyard.

Andrew Tsindos
President

No doubt much to your disappointment, ended up being true Brian.

No doubt much to your disappointment, ended up being true Brian.
What an inflammatory comment, why would you post that? I have several friends from OC, including Anson's sister Mel, the most successful President in their history, Phil Cramer, a premiership coach and another one who had the under 19 medal named after him yesterday.
Would have expected better from you Scribe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an inflammatory comment, why would you post that? I have several friends from OC, including Anson's sister Mel, the most successful President in their history, Phil Cramer, a premiership coach and another one who had the under 19 medal named after him yesterday.
Would have expected better from you Scribe.

Rubbish Brian.

15/5/2011 in the C Section thread after rd 5 (can't copy but if anyone cares to click back 4 pages of threads it is there in black and white) you said:

"Can anyone on here she's any light on what's going on at Old Camberwell? I'm not looking for any smart arse remarks either, but staring down the barrel of a 0-7 start and D section, and let's be honest, Killworth has form when it comes to relegating teams"

History shows the club ended up making a preliminary final that year.

You recent post highlighted the current OC President's message to the club supporters, whilst placing his name in bold. Inflammatory conduct if ever there was. He happened to also be Chairman of Selectors in 2011, and was formerly connected with SKOB.

You may claim to be mates with people connected to OC, but your behaviour suggests you enjoy kicking them when they are down.

I am frankly not surprised by that.

I suggest you keep your fingers and toes crossed that SKOB don't screw up their great start and focus on supporting them in Premier B.

Last edited:
Congratulation to OI for stopping the amazing record held by Therry of 22 home games without a defeat.

Is there any other home record like this?

Max "Bring on the break" Leader

Congratulation to OI for stopping the amazing record held by Therry of 22 home games without a defeat.

Is there any other home record like this?

Max "Bring on the break" Leader

Not bad by the Lions considering J Bannister among a number of outs and the Hoes are paying Carl Groth a bucket load. Hope he's saving for Warnie's hair replacement therapy.

Lions with J Bannister and Hoes without Box Hill's Will Murphy would have been a much different story.

Not bad by the Lions considering J Bannister among a number of outs and the Hoes are paying Carl Groth a bucket load. Hope he's saving for Warnie's hair replacement therapy.

Lions with J Bannister and Hoes without Box Hill's Will Murphy would have been a much different story.

Oh I must, I must (Blazing Saddles reference)

Yes we are paying Carl Groth $750 a game, I thought for once we would be honest about it. Worth every cent. Best money can buy.

Yes with Bannister in and Murphy out you would have won by 10 goals.

But

(please feel free to add your own thoughts/comments)

Old Ivanhoe 16.15:111 defeated Therry Penola 11.10:76

PS Murphy has played more games for OI than Box Hill
PPS Bannister is out for another 2 weeks with Calf injury (must be getting old)

Max "6 and 1" Leader

Rubbish Brian.

15/5/2011 in the C Section thread after rd 5 (can't copy but if anyone cares to click back 4 pages of threads it is there in black and white) you said:

"Can anyone on here she's any light on what's going on at Old Camberwell? I'm not looking for any smart arse remarks either, but staring down the barrel of a 0-7 start and D section, and let's be honest, Killworth has form when it comes to relegating teams"

History shows the club ended up making a preliminary final that year.

You recent post highlighted the current OC President's message to the club supporters, whilst placing his name in bold. Inflammatory conduct if ever there was. He happened to also be Chairman of Selectors in 2011, and was formerly connected with SKOB.

You may claim to be mates with people connected to OC, but your behaviour suggests you enjoy kicking them when they are down.

I am frankly not surprised by that.

I suggest you keep your fingers and toes crossed that SKOB don't screw up their great start and focus on supporting them in Premier B.
A post from 2011? You don't think I was entitled to ask the question when OC was 0-7? It also would have been after round 7, not 5, you do the maths.
If you bother to cut and post the presidents message you will see that his signature and name comes out bold, I didn't actually do anything other than copy it and paste it.
Do you go through life looking for negatives and the worst in people? A glass half empty person?

Last edited:
A post from 2011? Geez, you must be a busy lawyer. You don't think I was entitled to ask the question when OC was 0-7? It also would have been after round 7, not 5, you do the maths.
If you bother to cut and post the presidents message you will see that his signature and name comes out bold, I didn't actually do anything other than copy it and paste it. Do you go through life looking for negatives and the worst in people? A glass half empty person?

As far as SKOB goes, you are the last person who should be having a crack about teams after being replaced by an assistant under 19s coach after one year in the top job at Whitefriars. I heard you left that club in a parlous state and players wanted you out after 5 rounds.

Before that you were a reserves coach who couldn't win, after a stellar footy career playing reserves. This is all true, I'm not making any of this up, just stating facts, not being vindictive like your previous post.

Need I keep going?

I'd hate to cop a vindictive serve from you spanker if you consider this just FACT and non vindictive!

I heard ..... parlous state .... stellar reserves career .....

your own words condemn!

THE EYE
:oops:

A post from 2011? You don't think I was entitled to ask the question when OC was 0-7? It also would have been after round 7, not 5, you do the maths.
If you bother to cut and post the presidents message you will see that his signature and name comes out bold, I didn't actually do anything other than copy it and paste it.
Do you go through life looking for negatives and the worst in people? A glass half empty person?

We were 0-5, and facing PEGs and another top 4 side - hence you suggested we were staring down 0-7 (which never eventuated).

Copying and pasting a presidential message from a club you have no involvement in on a public forum, seeking to denigrate the current President and fire up the opponent for the week. What do you think your "good mates" Phil, Ziggy and Paul would think of that?

I'm very much a glass half full person Brian. That's why I have ignored your direct and indirect barbs against me over the years here as a player, committee person, scribe and most recently coach. If I had let your cr@p drag me down I probably wouldn't be enjoying being a VFL senior line coach.

For a bloke who has done bugger all of any consequence in football, you sure have a big soap box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier C 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back