Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im here, just waiting for the flog to completely piss off

I'm far to popular to leave gun. Somehow you are just going to have to move forward with me around. It's not going to be easy for you. You are now very grumpy. You search for me. Every post you make is about me. Whilst on some level I feel honoured, I do worry about you. I hope you don't need to reincarnate further to increase your artillery.
Odds on Mapletbet as to Bedders ability to not post about his mate Canada:
$ write your own ticket...

I'm far to popular to leave gun. Somehow you are just going to have to move forward with me around. It's not going to be easy for you. You are now very grumpy. You search for me. Every post you make is about me. Whilst on some level I feel honoured, I do worry about you. I hope you don't need to reincarnate further to increase your artillery.
Odds on Mapletbet as to Bedders ability to not post about his mate Canada:
$ write your own ticket...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all, they are very good. It is a good round AM. Lets hope we can talk footy until after the next bye, by the way why do we have another bye.
Ormond were very competitive last time. Caulfield should not take them lightly particularly when not at full strength and a little inconsistent as a result over the past few matches.The Coach has done a remarkable job with the team changing significantly week to week. A strong reserves and u/19s has also helped .
Big test for old Ivanhoe.
Which Marcellin will turn up
Will Mazenod bounce back.
Battle of the Os to try and avoid relegation.

Not at all, they are very good. It is a good round AM. Lets hope we can talk footy until after the next bye, by the way why do we have another bye.
Yep! Should be beasy so long as he who sticks his snozz in everywhere doesn’t kew up to even spazzmotically draw attention to himself. Don’t think I can bear any more of it.;)

I’d like to know the thinking behind the next bye too. Annoying!

Yep! Should be beasy so long as he who sticks his snozz in everywhere doesn’t kew up to even spazzmotically draw attention to himself. Don’t think I can bear any more of it.;)

To get the D1-4 Finals a week earlier than A, B & C Grade I believe

Hi there. I am me. Enjoy.

To get the D1-4 Finals a week earlier than A, B & C Grade I believe
Probably because they haven't got the grounds for all finals, that's why it's time to have the 1st week at least the home teams ground and maybe even the Prelim, there should be an advantage to being on top. AM, thanks for drawing that troll out.

Probably because they haven't got the grounds for all finals, that's why it's time to have the 1st week at least the home teams ground and maybe even the Prelim, there should be an advantage to being on top. AM, thanks for drawing that troll out.
Maybe a grounds issue but I also think the VAFA like to showcase the higher division grand finals. Pain in the arse it must be said. I was referring mainly to the bye.

So have the 4 lower divisions at home grounds and the GF at a neutral venue

Bedders by that logic Ormond would have played GF at Kew's home ground (Victoria Park) in 2015. Compared to the alternative of a neutral ground, seems an unfair advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back