Premier C - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with Kew's desire. Lacked height. Brazz wasn't allowed / able to get into the game. Missing #12 and #18 big time. Brough showed more variety but got banged up. The coach even managed to get a boot on the ball.

PS. Both umpires were not bald.
Lacked height? Were you watching the same game? Kew easily had more height than oakleigh. You reckon oakleigh weren't missing players? Brazz was comprehensively beaten by a 19 year old & was moved down back in the second half. Maibaum or whatever his name is was absolutely towelled up by a 35 year old. Dellbridge, kinsella, jones etc are downhill skiers & finding it hard now that they get to play against decent opposition every week. Maybe more Kew players should worry more about playing than trying to umpire. What a pack of whining little bitches.

Lacked height? Were you watching the same game? Kew easily had more height than oakleigh. You reckon oakleigh weren't missing players? Brazz was comprehensively beaten by a 19 year old & was moved down back in the second half. Maibaum or whatever his name is was absolutely towelled up by a 35 year old. Dellbridge, kinsella, jones etc are downhill skiers & finding it hard now that they get to play against decent opposition every week. Maybe more Kew players should worry more about playing than trying to umpire. What a pack of whining little bitches.

We got beaten by a better side on the day. Not sure why you feel the need to rip into our young guns. Had a strong win against OI a few weeks ago and just haven't been up to it the last fortnight.

Anyway, some very interesting results in the section... Rumors about Mazenod players going away true? Their recent form hasn't been great. Can't get a handle on OI, that 4th spot is still up for grabs.

As for Beaser or Beasy or whatever the f@&k you call him, he behaves like a spoilt little brat. I'd be ashamed if that peanut was the face of my footy club. I wonder if he will hang around now that the premiership run has come to a grinding halt.

Both of your posts (#1076 and #1076) lack objectivity. Thanks for your opinion.

We got beaten by a better side on the day. Not sure why you feel the need to rip into our young guns. Had a strong win against OI a few weeks ago and just haven't been up to it the last fortnight.

Anyway, some very interesting results in the section... Rumors about Mazenod players going away true? Their recent form hasn't been great. Can't get a handle on OI, that 4th spot is still up for grabs.
The reason I had a crack at your apparent "young guns" haha, is because they run around like they are superstars. Especially the apparent midfielders I mentioned. Did you happen to see when your number 13 was 20 metres in the clear & he jumped at a shadow. He wasn't the only one the heard footsteps during the day.

They might lack objectivity, but they are chocked full of fact. I understand that after 3 successful years, it must be hard to accept now, that your team is mediocre at best.

It sounds likes you're jealous of Kew's 3 senior flags.. It must be hard to accept that a bunch of whining bitches went back to back to back. I really hope you experience some success at whatever club you're involved in so you lighten up

Agree. .....Kew and Ormond definitely the biggest squealers when things not going there way.

This year I would go Caulfield as the biggest squealers.
I thought APS old boys teams were all in A and B Grade. Not sure what's happened there. Perhaps years of squealing?

They might lack objectivity, but they are chocked full of fact. I understand that after 3 successful years, it must be hard to accept now, that your team is mediocre at best.

Footballers who 3 years ago were in D3, now in C and not the best going around?
Awesome pick up. Incredible.

It sounds likes you're jealous of Kew's 3 senior flags.. It must be hard to accept that a bunch of whining bitches went back to back to back. I really hope you experience some success at whatever club you're involved in so you lighten up
Jealous. Haha. Not likely champ. I may have been heavily involved in premierships in higher grades than C. You'll be living on your 3 flags in mediocre grades for a long time to come

May have been. LOL.
You never have if you think there is more enjoyment in say a B flag over a D flag. Only those who have (not may have) been involved know this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We certainly will. Happy to celebrate 3 successive senior flags for a very long time. Meanwhile you'll spend your time potting opposition clubs/players... you enjoy that

Footballers who 3 years ago were in D3, now in C and not the best going around?
Awesome pick up. Incredible.
It tends to be the Kew flogs that talk up how good their players are. Reality has kicked in now. Were you at the game yesterday? I'm hoping you saw your blokes jumping at shadows all day. Wow. It was embarrassing to say the least

This year I would go Caulfield as the biggest squealers.
I thought APS old boys teams were all in A and B Grade. Not sure what's happened there. Perhaps years of squealing?
That's your lamest response today it's "no you are " quality

It tends to be the Kew flogs that talk up how good their players are. Reality has kicked in now. Were you at the game yesterday? I'm hoping you saw your blokes jumping at shadows all day. Wow. It was embarrassing to say the least

No I wasn't. I don't really follow Kew. Can only name Braz and Maub because others have named them here.
I don't think anyone thinks that guys running around in D3 three years ago are going to go past mid C. I certainly don't. So if reality is that this is as far as these guys will go...then yeah reality has kicked in.

No I wasn't. I don't really follow Kew. Can only name Braz and Maub because others have named them here.
I don't think anyone thinks that guys running around in D3 three years ago are going to go past mid C. I certainly don't. So if reality is that this is as far as these guys will go...then yeah reality has kicked in.
Smartest thing you've ever said.

Yep a C grade side is jealous of flags D,E and F grade. That is funny.

Don't know about the C grade side. A poster that 'may have been heavily involved in higher grade flags' is though... but who knows, maybe a long term mediocre C grade club is jealous of a club that has experienced sustained success

Yep a C grade side is jealous of flags D,E and F grade. That is funny

Don't know about the C grade side. A poster that 'may have been heavily involved in higher grade flags' is though... but who knows, maybe a long term mediocre C grade club is jealous of a club that has experienced sustained success

Yes those F grade flags must be amazing. Can you tell me about it please? I don't know anything about that rubbish football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back