Old GeelongMazenodOld Geelong
1st SEMIFINAL
FREARSON OVAL, MONASH UNI
11:40am SAT 10/9
vsvs
Monash BluesOld IvanhoeMazenod
Old Ivanhoe

Last edited:

Old Geelong lagging players , thank god he got off . They need to look in they're own backyard as one of our players was punched and on vision , but we don't lag .
Could you be so kind to indicate what quarter and time this felonious incident took place please?

THE EYE

No Bedders what quarter is the punch "on vision" landed by the Old Geelong player so we can all have a look?

THE EYE
I will find out tomorrow . We don't lag by the way . Last year we had a player that went a bit hard against a Rovers player , they didn't lag but contacted us and the player was dealt with . That's how it should be .

Player 21 Geelong strikes Ormonds 23 about halfway through the 3rd
Thought you didn’t “lag”.

Good, competitive game at the Frearson yesterday after the annual Shanks Longney lunch. Our ruckman simply dominated. Great display.
Mazenod were very defensive and ran out of legs due to this tiring game plan. Monash down two players in the first half but still ran it out stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did you think of the game between you and UHS yesterday Bedford? Except for that 10 minute at the end of the second quarter where you kicked six goals, I thought it was a very good tight contest.

What did you think of the game between you and UHS yesterday Bedford? Except for that 10 minute at the end of the second quarter where you kicked six goals, I thought it was a very good tight contest.
Yes it was tight , really a terrible game to watch . Both sides pushed too far up the ground , too many turnovers in the middle as there was no one to kick to .
Well done to your club for all turning up at the after match and i hope your ressies enjoyed the snags and drinks after the game .

Had to leave at half time thank god , what a shocker of a contest . Looking forward to the night match coming up against Rovers .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is that because you didn’t get to play the game you wanted or because you were pushed all day (except for 10 minutes) by a team your number 12 called witches hats. He wasn’t thinking that when he got laid out like a tablecloth in a great tackle.

Anyone get down to the Old Ivanhoe vs Preston game on the weekend. Even though it blew out late looked like it was a close game throughout the day

Is that because you didn’t get to play the game you wanted or because you were pushed all day (except for 10 minutes) by a team your number 12 called witches hats. He wasn’t thinking that when he got laid out like a tablecloth in a great tackle.
Good story on the VAFA site about the history between the 2 clubs . I bet there was worse thing said than witches hats over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back