Preview Qualifying Final - Hawks vs West Coast - Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the game Russell?
Not sure my friend...given commitments and travel times along with the start time, I'm between a rock and a hard place.

Either go and probably miss the first quarter or watch on tv with real booze without missing a second.

Looking unlikely at this stage I'm afraid

IF we win the Qualifying Final, do we play our Preliminary Final on the Friday Night or Saturday twilight?
Might depend on who wins the other QF. If it's Fremantle then they will be the higher ranked QF winner. If it's Sydney then we will be.

just watched the sunday footy show that I had recorded and the amount of hate towards Hawthorn from craig Hutchison is ridiculous can't believe we are favourites, Naitanui is going to be the norm smith medalist .... no respect for the back to back Premiers at all :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Hutchison is as close to a tabloid & sensationalist journo as we have in this country - he's a real toss.
I have no respect for that guys opinion at all.

Hutchison is as close to a tabloid & sensationalist journo as we have in this country - he's a real toss.
I have no respect for that guys opinion at all.
Yup he can get stuffed like the rest of the journos that have stuck the boot in let's show em up and they'll be so embarrassed it won't be funny.

Check out some of the other boards for a comparison and stop watching family feud man.....that show is just utter rubbish.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I beg to differ and the board game is second to none...
article-2699416-1FA0753300000578-90_634x877.jpg

So Mark "the drunk fart" Robinson has listed his AA team... Tell me, in what world does one have Mark Lecras on the half forward flank ahead of Jack Gunston? Robinson the goose has 4 smalls and 2 bigs, he is a total wank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picture from Twitter, would of preferred no damage...
From the moment he went down if he could play again this year it was a win.

Agree with Cynic, can't see him getting up for this week but if we can win this QF then he effectively has 3 weeks to get right for a PF. Luckily with the forecasted rain it means his role would've been diminished anyway.

Hi I will be flying for the game from Melbourne. My gold membership gives me allocation to one ticket only and I'd like to take my family here with me. Is there a thread for barcode sharing for this game? I will also happily purchase side by side tickets x4 if a hawks family would purchase that can't come to the game! I can pay you with PayPal (buyer/seller protection) also. Please help!

weather is never predictable this far out.

Just as much chance of being clear
It'll most likely be wet Thursday for training and Friday morning. There is a small chance that it won't be as wet as predicted, Friday night, as Perth will be in between cold fronts; the one from the Thursday will be through and we'll shift back into north westerly flow ahead of the second front Saturday morning.

Hi I will be flying for the game from Melbourne. My gold membership gives me allocation to one ticket only and I'd like to take my family here with me. Is there a thread for barcode sharing for this game? I will also happily purchase side by side tickets x4 if a hawks family would purchase that can't come to the game! I can pay you with PayPal (buyer/seller protection) also. Please help!

Check out this thread:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...-thread-keep-it-here-and-read-the-op.1110498/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back