Preview Qualifying Final - Hawks vs West Coast - Friday night

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you have ever seen Naitanui play?

He traverses the field like a cheetah on speed, using the force to manipulate his opponents.

He takes off at centre square contests, rises above the entire stadium, and guides the ball with laser beams to an unopposed player.

He intercepts all kicks going inside the opponents 50, and has been know slot goals from set shots 155 metres out. (thank God we are not playing under the roof at Etihad)

At boundary throw ins inside 50, he flips upside down as he jumps and slams through goals while spinning like a helicopter.

He has also been known to slam his fist into the turf, sending shock waves of fear across the Nullabor to their upcoming opponent.

Honestly I don't know why we are bothering to send a team over. Should just do like freo and prepare for the Semi the week after.

Or we could just send Shem to steamroll him at the first bounce.;)

The amazing thing I have noticed with Nik Nat is his follow up and second and thirds attack on the ball often ends with him getting the clearances. This is only at centre ball ups where a third up cannot come into play. I'm sure our coaching group will work on this.

Who is our best ruckman to tackle him in the centre. I seem to recall Hale did OK some time ago, but he may not have the same mobility now, so probably Ceglar would be my first pick.
If only we had a key forward sized midfielder who has the experience and proven track record to go into the middle...

We'd also want to make sure we had another big bodied player who could go forward and kick a few in his place...

If only Clarko had thought to trial this in the past month...

;)

Think it's going to be pissing down - forget the match ups, grunt, hard work and touch a class will decide this one.

Riolio springs to mind as the biggest threat in the wet.

Frawley is the perfect match up for Darling, that's one weagle we won't have to worry about.

Any news on izzy?

Going to Subi doesn't provide me any fears, to be honest there's not a ground outside of the MCG that suits us better.. It's like going to Lonny when we go over there, dimensions are perfect.

weather is never predictable this far out.

Just as much chance of being clear
Would be nice to think so - WA weather does model with a bit more accuracy however because of the lack of intervening land mass from the prevailing direction. The Southern/Indian Oceans drive our weather patterns here.

I will not even bother to try and scrabble a ticket - instead watching from my cosy lounge with cheap(er) beer and crapola commentary!!

If only we had a key forward sized midfielder who has the experience and proven track record to go into the middle...

We'd also want to make sure we had another big bodied player who could go forward and kick a few in his place...

If only Clarko had thought to trial this in the past month...

;)

And the trials were a success, albeit against weak opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just watched the sunday footy show that I had recorded and the amount of hate towards Hawthorn from craig Hutchison is ridiculous can't believe we are favourites, Naitanui is going to be the norm smith medalist .... no respect for the back to back Premiers at all :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

just watched the sunday footy show that I had recorded and the amount of hate towards Hawthorn from craig Hutchison is ridiculous can't believe we are favourites, Naitanui is going to be the norm smith medalist .... no respect for the back to back Premiers at all :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This guy is not far behind Gerard Healy.

I remember at the start of the 2013 season he tipped us to miss the 8 after coming off a lost GF and the whole Buddy saga.

This is the same sort of rubbish when we played the Swans in the QF

IF we win the Qualifying Final, do we play our Preliminary Final on the Friday Night or Saturday twilight?

If Freo make the PF then they should get the extra day's advantage as the minor premier.

However, given that Freo opted to play on Saturday afternoon this week it would be unfair to the team who wins the SF if they had to travel to Perth to play Friday night after a six day break.

Who knows what will happen when the AFL is involved.

If Freo make the PF then they should get the extra day's advantage as the minor premier.

However, given that Freo opted to play on Saturday afternoon this week it would be unfair to the team who wins the SF if they had to travel to Perth to play Friday night after a six day break.

Who knows what will happen when the AFL is involved.
... and Mike Fitzpatrick is involved in stadium deals ... :confused:

Not eating our own, just stating a fact. Many threads on this board resemble Family Fued. They make me sick.
Check out some of the other boards for a comparison and stop watching family feud man.....that show is just utter rubbish.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Would be nice to think so - WA weather does model with a bit more accuracy however because of the lack of intervening land mass from the prevailing direction. The Southern/Indian Oceans drive our weather patterns here.

I will not even bother to try and scrabble a ticket - instead watching from my cosy lounge with cheap(er) beer and crapola commentary!!
On mute.....fixed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back