little village

Senior List
Jul 24, 2007
VICTORIA
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
west ham
IS THERE ANY CHANCE THE ESSENDON BOARD DIDN'T WANT ANY OF THE COACHES LEFT, AND SO ASKED MATHEW KNIGHTS TO TAKE CARE OF THE CLUB UNTIL THE RIGHT ONE COMES ALONG.

JUST A THOUGHT :eek:

IS THERE ANY CHANCE THE ESSENDON BOARD DIDN'T WANT ANY OF THE COACHES LEFT, AND SO ASKED MATHEW KNIGHTS TO TAKE CARE OF THE CLUB UNTIL THE RIGHT ONE COMES ALONG.

JUST A THOUGHT :eek:
You will probably find the caps lock key to the left of the keyboard, about half-way down.
Probably below the tab key.

Just a thought.

stevie_wonder.jpg

lol at essendon supporters

lol at essendon supporters

Because you, who know's little about our club.

Who I'm going to make the presumption doesn't watch our games, hasn't seen a training session, hasn't been to a Bendigo game, doesn't go to club functions, hasn't heard Matthew Knights speak, hasn't head the players speak of Knights, wouldn't know Houli or Dempsey if he fell over them, takes little interest in Essendon related news articles and match reports, doesn't read the Essendon website and has seen all of about half a dozen Essendon games in the last couple of years know's more than those that actually follow the club.

Good stuff champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wouldn't know Houli or Dempsey if he fell over them

lol, everyone knows who Houli is :p the media made sure of that (and from what i saw he goes alright)...and PS, off topic, but hocking will be a gun, i went to primary school with him, he was the kid that was always captain of one of the teams...also made him cry cos i beat him at street fighter using one move in grade two or something...good times :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Question For Essendon Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back