Club Legend
Jan 26, 2002
Albury, NSW.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
OK...

I've got a certain Mr Robert "Dipper" Dipierdomenico coming into the studio tomorrow morning to promote Auskick here in Griffith.

I'm opening the doors to questions you'd like me to throw at Dipper...

Post away below, I'll print off the q's tomorrow morning and throw them at him on air...

The question I will be asking is "Will Peter Schwab be the Hawthorn coach in 2004?"

Go for it...I'm interested to see what you come up with!

Radio Shark.

Ask him about the current situation at Hawthorn
Will Schwab be coaching Hawthorn Next year?

Then ask him a couple of question about HIMSELF – That will get him going for at least a couple of hours….

Obviously, what does he think of the current standard of players and their attitude at Hawthorn right now, and compare it to when he was playing?

And, unavoidably, you could ask him about Shane Crawford's off-field interests (such as with The Footy Show and "The House of Bulger" specifically) and whether he thinks that has had a negative effect on the club's performance.

And as a follow-up question to that, try this: Would anything that Shane does off the field, such as with "The House of Bulger" really mean anything as long as the Hawks are winning? After all, they have won a couple of games on the trot now, and Crawf's critics have gone stone-cold silent...

1. Is there such thing as 'too many' kalamata olives?
2. What capacity of his brain has he now got? (I presume 1-2%)
3. If he wasn't an AFL player, would he still like showering with other guys?
4. If he was a girl, would he be a 'dinner/movies/peck' type of girl or a 'buy me a bundy whilst I jump your bones' lass?
5. Does he actually have anything from Dimmie's?
6. Are his mum and Mrs. Rocca related? (They're both ugly brutes)

And finally...

7. HOW IS HE RELATED TO SUZI OLSEN?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

??? Questions for "Dipper" ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back