'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Guys & Gals, hoping someone out there might be able to help out! I'm going to be in Berlin for the Prelim and then then all going to plan be in Morroco for the big dance. Sh!t problem to have I know! But just wondering if anyone knew the best way to watch the games live??? Thanks in advance.
'Twould be grand if you have pics in your Hawk jumper, enjoying premiership celebrations ......... on the back of a camel, complete with laptop and wifi - perhaps holding up the wifi antenna searching for a signal.:)

I just read that we are perceived to have "dirty" players. Who are they and what have they done to deserve this rep, anyone?
Adam Goodes and Barry Hall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm, I'm a HAWTHORN supporter, doofus! haha
I agree that they are dirty.. but which hawks are? True I have heard that Lewis is but no immediate incident springs to mind..

I would put Lewis and Hodge in the 'hothead' category, not dirty. Having said that they are both much better controlled these days so that title hardly even applies.

Dirty is an interesting word.

To make it deep into finals you need to be prepared to "get your hands dirty" as in do what it takes.

The old run off the line and smash someone from 30m away is gone.

Umm, I'm a HAWTHORN supporter, doofus! haha
I agree that they are dirty.. but which hawks are? True I have heard that Lewis is but no immediate incident springs to mind..
They are probably talking about Brian Lake. I just wanted to lump their names and dirty players together :)

Am I the only one who gets distressed at what appears to be a double (rather than single) space between the authors first and last names..?

eba2w4.jpg

You are the man Argy.

Doesnt matter what other posters say about you.
I wont hear it.
Your a top sailor.

Thanks again.
I know right?

I mean just the other day i was sticking up for argy. Someone said "that argy, he doesn't have the brains of a pea."

I sure stuck up for him though, i said he did.

How can people enjoy RUGBY??
It is glorified British Bulldog:thumbsdown:
I've watched the first half & it's embarrassing for Australian Sport. The introduction before the teams came out was embarrassing for all involved.

We run it fairly close to the line asking ex-players to be commentators - these guys make Harley & Darcy look like academics... Sure, our guys speak crap, but at least their crap is presented in full sentence & without grunts replacing words...

I've watched the first half & it's embarrassing for Australian Sport. The introduction before the teams came out was embarrassing for all involved.

We run it fairly close to the line asking ex-players to be commentators - these guys make Harley & Darcy look like academics... Sure, our guys speak crap, but at least their crap is presented in full sentence & without grunts replacing words...

It's the NRL - they make incompetence an absolute artform.

Remove this Banner Ad

'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back