"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Cam Pederson

Very good VFL player, but a little too slow for his height for AFL unfortunately.
Gives his all and very valuable player for Box Hill.

So was Podsiadly at Geelong! Cam has destroyed many an opposition AFL listed player in his time at Box Hill and is consistently in the best 5 players on the ground and I have no doubt he would be an asset at Hawthorn, especially with the benefit of AFL standard training. The standard of footy he's played at Box Hill again this season suggests he should once again be looked at again at seasons end. Ed Curnow anyone? Surely that guy should get a rookie spot.

Malthouse

Had a real chuckle at Mick in his press conference last night having a whinge about the draw! Surely he can't be serious, the team that never travels and plays 16 games a year at the MCG, give it up Mick! :eek:

Roughead on Triple M

Hey lads and ladies,

Heard roughie on triple M tonight being interviewed at around 5:30 by the crew on triple M. Didn't hear much of it, but of what i did here Rough was a pretty funny down to earth guy, who spoke well.

Spoke of Cyril and Buddy and how electrifying they were, though while i was listening they didn't talk to Rough about his own form...

Was very entertaining though. And good to see Rough represent the club so well.

Re: Roughead on Triple M

Really hard hitting interview......

What beer do you prefer Rough?
What music are you listening to Rough?

I suppose it was just JB and Billy so it was never going to be too serious.

Re: Bateman. His Blackout?

delayed concussion? if so, it could be the result of (i think it was welsh) pushing him over and he hit the back of his head on the ground....

Liam Shiels?

G'day Guys..

better late than never but Well Done with your win over us. Yes I do have a soft spot for the Hawks, surprising I know..

Shielsy is a fantastic young kid, played against him a few times. kicked a few goals on him :p how far away is he? He is one that you guys should never let go. Always puts his body on the line and is the fittest at your club by an absolute mile...

Cheers guys, Good Luck against the Doggies Friday Night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rick Ladson

Hey Guys

I apologise if someone else has gone over this already, but i just heard on Kevin Bartlett's program that Rick Ladson has been in hospital over the weekend. There was speculation of a viral-type thing, but nothing conclusive.
Does anyone have any more information?

If we had got Ryan.......

If we had got Ryan O'Keefe what would be the different to what we have know? Is it a positive thing that we never got Ryan O'Keefe? Or a negative? Would we be a better team now if we had got Ryan O'Keefe?:confused:

Re: If we had got Ryan.......

But if we got O'Keefe doesn't that mean we won't have Burgoyne? as we wouldn't have enought salary cap to fit both.

Lethal will never get to coach Hawthorn now will he?

It doesn't look like he will now I say Clarko has got the job for a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back