"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I have an interstate gold membership and i was under the impression that i would get an allocated seat with it. However there is nothing on the card that tells me where it is. Do i need to call the club to find out? Do i even get one?

Thanks for your help guys! :D

Hi guys!

I have an interstate gold membership and i was under the impression that i would get an allocated seat with it. However there is nothing on the card that tells me where it is. Do i need to call the club to find out? Do i even get one?

As far as I understand, you don't have an allocated seat as such, but a reserved one. IE. You still have to order tickets through Ticketek or Ticket Master and punch in your membership number to reserve a seat at the MCG or SCG.

Though, I could be wrong.

I'd be surprised if they allocated an MCG seat to you. Maybe an SCG one for when Hawks play the Swans ...

Hi guys!

I had an 11 game interstate gold membership last year and i had a reserved seat (The same seat) for all home games at the MCG. The Tassie games i had to call up and book a ticket, for which i just had to pay the booking fee.

Just back to the 5 game membership this year.

I sit corrected then. That example I gave obviously didn't cover the nominated rookies.
Ok cheers Slatts we all know your a Hawk mate it's alright mate the rivalry between your Mob & ours has been great to witness over the last 30 years i can understand you switching teams champ :p

Easy as mate.
If you created the league, just go to the league page and next to the unwanted person there will be a red "remove" button, just hit it and hey presto they are dust.
This......we had a random in our League last year & this wasnt an option his idea was to get shit scores to muck up our average score the only way we got rid of him was with abusive messages in the coaches Box

Who on our list has the size to attempt to play ruck that is fit?

Just looking at our list the choices are
Grimley makes a way earlier than expected debut. Would probably get monstered.
Lisle, looked ok during preseason, but isn't the quickest moving unit.
Dowler, but he is carrying an injury himself. Also not sure how his body would cope with the crash/bang of the ruck.
Roughead, to pinch hit, but probably not in round 1 when we don't have Buddy.

Oh stuff it, lets just send Carl in there and let him jump on people's heads

Hey, got home from work today to find a flyer from hawthorn about resigning for a membership for 2010 .....

only problem is I have already been sent out my membership and money is coming our of my account!

Anyone else have this problem?

Hey, got home from work today to find a flyer from hawthorn about resigning for a membership for 2010 .....

only problem is I have already been sent out my membership and money is coming our of my account!

Anyone else have this problem?
yes same , would say they are just sending to all on the list and have forgotten to delete members who have already paid

got me a day or so ago

I have a question- a rhetorical one I guess. There seems to be a lot of Essendon supporters on our board... and they are "toasting" our injuries.
What is with this pre occupation with us? Are they lying awake at night worried about what the Hawks are up to?
Roll on round 6....

I have a question- a rhetorical one I guess. There seems to be a lot of Essendon supporters on our board... and they are "toasting" our injuries.
What is with this pre occupation with us? Are they lying awake at night worried about what the Hawks are up to?
Roll on round 6....

I have no problem with Essendon supporters on our board. Hell, we all chiiped in to get Slatt's micro-chipped in the pre-season. But I do have a problem if they troll. If you see a post that you feel crosses the line - report it and us mods will deal with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no problem with Essendon supporters on our board. Hell, we all chiiped in to get Slatt's micro-chipped in the pre-season. But I do have a problem if they troll. If you see a post that you feel crosses the line - report it and us mods will deal with it.

If his post about "I know where your children live" in the "best sledge" thread was said by someone from Hawthorn, (as seems to be implied), I would like to know his rationale behind posting such a 'disgusting' sledge in the "Best" sledge thread...if not to annoy and denigrate the club and its fans...

If his post about "I know where your children live" in the "best sledge" thread was said by someone from Hawthorn, (as seems to be implied), I would like to know his rationale behind posting such a 'disgusting' sledge in the "Best" sledge thread...if not to annoy and denigrate the club and its fans...

Don't worry about that eldorado, Slatts and I are old friends and its an old joke.

Don't worry about that eldorado, Slatts and I are old friends and its an old joke.

Ok, cheers.

Apologies to Slatts then...I'll try to not see hidden slander in his posts from now on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back