Prediction R12 Changes vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I do hope that McNeil is the sub. Sanders & Garcia to cover Ed's midfield minutes. Freijah is building well and Caleb had a really influential last quarter.

I don't trust Bevo to do that though.

The backline makes me incredibly nervous. The Pies will need to play Frampton in defence or they’ll be dwarfed.

Jones, Keath & JOD matched up on Johnson, McInnes & Howe?

The Pies have us for pace all over the ground. If they win, it’ll be for that reason alone.
Frampton plays fwd I think.

I believe Moore, Dean and Maynard will match up on Darcy, Lobb and Jamarra in that order.

Good luck if we lose coach...

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Not surprised with the changes. Hopefully McNeil sub and Sanders full game because otherwise I’m going to melt.

Will be interesting to see who plays in the midfield with no Liberatore and Richards. Good chance to play a defensive player and try and limit Daicos’ influence. Harmes has been impressive as the wing/half forward the past month, a role I didn’t see him capable of playing, and they may be a little wary of moving that magnet.

Sanders being named as last on the bench and not in numerical order is making me unnecessarily nervous. Surely Mcneil is sub right? RIGHT?!

It’s in alphabetical order.

But yeah, only one option on that named bench makes sense as the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s in alphabetical order.

But yeah, only one option on that named bench makes sense as the sub.
Also in a previous year Bevo said that he didn't like the idea of one player being sub two weeks in a row.

But who knows if still adheres to that.

Also in a previous year Bevo said that he didn't like the idea of one player being sub two weeks in a row.

In general I think its a pretty bad idea, think you can probably do it in finals but thats about it.

McNeil did it 5 times in 7 games last season. He looked in good touch the first game but his form seemed to get worse and worse by the game. It looked like he hadn’t played football for six weeks by the end of that patch of games.

In general I think its a pretty bad idea, think you can probably do it in finals but thats about it.

McNeil did it 5 times in 7 games last season. He looked in good touch the first game but his form seemed to get worse and worse by the game. It looked like he hadn’t played football for six weeks by the end of that patch of games.
Not that I want Sanders to be the sub but he essentially played a full game last week so in that case I don't mind guys being the sub two weeks in a row. When they play one quarter for two or three weeks straight though I'm not a fan.

Strange to pick a tall slowish backline when pies are known to get a lot of goals with pace running back to goal. I’m worried, Lobb, Darcy and Jamarra will provide nothing once the ball hits the ground. I can see back half to forward easy transitions for pies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That view makes sense for tactical subs used in 3rd or 4th quarter but probably less of an issue given Sanders was subbed on after about 5 minutes last week. Hopefully he’s in the 22 though.

Strange to pick a tall slowish backline when pies are known to get a lot of goals with pace running back to goal. I’m worried, Lobb, Darcy and Jamarra will provide nothing once the ball hits the ground. I can see back half to forward easy transitions for pies

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Could we see Crazy Bevo send JOD to the wing!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back