Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

There is an unofficial rule on Bigfooty that you never wish an injury onto a player.

However that doesnt apply to the Port Adelaide Football Club, an absolute classless bogan feral supporter base.

This I took from their board. Right here is the majority of their supporter base being represented.

1.png

Midfield getting absolutely demolished at 3qtr time… coaching genius Matthew Nicks makes the game changing move of putting Rory Laird back in the midfield… 🤦🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else notice the security guard filming the crowd when Rankine was getting driven down the race.

Can only imagine the filth coming from the ferals?

I can’t believe my taxes go to supporting this scum.
Wouldnt surprise if there were some bans incoming. I've heard what they say to indigenous crows players

Anyone else notice the security guard filming the crowd when Rankine was getting driven down the race.

Can only imagine the filth coming from the ferals?

I can’t believe my taxes go to supporting this scum.
Im betting some good old fashioned racist comments were made.

Our mod Drugs Are Bad Mackay? even posted one of the horrendous comments made.

Those supporters need life bans.

He's a board member of the club and is defending the guy who took out our best player.

I ****ing hope Olsen pulls him aside and has a little chat to pull his head in. You can't be on a club board and be a commentator when your team is playing, tell him that's either one or the other.
Riccuito fan boying Port Adelaide all night and getting paid to do so when he is a board member of our club. It’s just a plaything for him, putting his buddies Burton and Reid in two crucial roles and breaking our club is disgusting.

Nah mate, cmon.
Gollant was useless all night, missed two very gettable goals when most needed.
It wasn't because the conditions were shit and didn't "suit" him. Gollant was diarrhoea tonight.
Go thru all the tall forwards on the ground, list their disposals, marks, shots on goal and the score they kicked. Where does Gollant sit in the list? I don't think it will be terrible compared to the others, except the poor conversion of shots, which is what I already said.

Surely no one still thinks nicks is the man?
Lots of them, they said he's our next premiership coach.

Berry fumbles drove me nuts, what about that one in the last quarter! He has to go.

Gollant is in his fifth season and should be a delist but we fell for eight goals in the SANFL. Guess what, useless again, delist

Murphy had his best (LOL) game in what is it, 110 we've gifted him?

A typical effort tonight, with them until the pressure got turned up. Can't bear to watch Nicks presser, it will be full of turds as usual

Houston six weeks

Worried that given the woeful form of so many teams in the eight that Port could skate into the GF courtesy of what now looks like home finals for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back