Preview Rd 12 Roos v * - Sun June 4th 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

spicer and hall in still lol has to be a pisstake wasting game time on 2 spuds who will be delisted at years end

Powell and curtis should be in over both of them. curtis in 1 quarter did what spicer had in 3 and is the better player overall
So Powell, Corr or Taylor as the sub?
powell sub

Tarryn musnt be playing half back if the fraud Hall is still in.

If Hall in allows a Tarryn midfield display I’m happy with it.

surely his last chance, next up for that spot enter hansen JNR - pending all his testing. coops a bit away as per Ratts presser.
lazz doesnt get these chances not that I think he makes it anyway. just interesting…
We should do a poll on how many disposals spicer will get this week I reckon 0-2 will be the most popular

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hansen Jnr won't be in for a while imo, he would have no idea what the gameplan is.
I would think he'd need a fair few weeks at VFL level before he comes in.

Curtis better offensively when he gets it but gets the ball about as much as Spicer right now and provides less pressure.
I think the pressure is more valuable against the leg speed of *. Needs to stick his tackles and have confidence when he gets it, he's had a few chances to nail some goals.

It’s his last hurrah and he knows it. Us bringing Jr. in has pretty much stamped his papers.

But perhaps, just perhaps, something might just click for him and he starts showing some promise! It’s funny what a little pressure and competition can do, so let’s see how it plays out.

I think you've mixed up 2 games there.

The one where Lewis & Hodge were reported (for hits on Goldstein & Swallow respectively) was in 2015 where (as Wild Bill pointed out) we ended up losing by 60.

The one where we came out and played really physical was a year later where our inaccurate kicking probably cost us a win (lost by 9 points).
Yeah that was the one, I seem to have mashed those two games together in my head

You guys were flying that year and I think if you win that game which was INTENSE in terms of physicality history is rewritten.

Hall still in. s**t.

Powell dropped. s**t.

Howe out. Good.

I’m as disappointed as the next person that Powell is out. However, last week Hall played his best game for quite a while. I can understand him staying in. We’re trying to put together a win.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That's literally what H2H is saying.
But she's the only female umpire so it's easier to single her out for her individual shitness because the majority of the male umpires just kind of blend together into a kind of s**t smoothie

She sticks out like dogs balls not because of her gender, it’s because she is just that bad.

Yeah that was the one, I seem to have mashed those two games together in my head

You guys were flying that year and I think if you win that game which was INTENSE in terms of physicality history is rewritten.
Yeah, we started that year really well. We were 10-1 at one stage, but a lot of those wins were against lower ranked teams to be fair.

When we came up against other top 8 teams, we had a horror injury run and we all wonder what could have been.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Rd 12 Roos v * - Sun June 4th 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back