Rd 15 Team v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Fairly happy with the ins, apart from Lynchy ahead of McKinley.

Surely Lynch's lack of coordination will be even more of a hindrance in slippery conditions.

You guys are becoming that boring as a team even the names of three of your INS are so ........ well BORING:

In: SMITH, BROWN & JONES

Now those names have got a ring to them - not :(

The top sides are the top sides because?

Geelong - In LING OTTENS
St Kilda - In RIEWOLDT KOSCHITZKE
Collingwood - In SIDEBOTTOM

;)

Unfortuantely,

we might be in trouble with the line up.

We really needed HOULIHAN AND SWIFT.

Worsfold cant work out that this is what he needs.

Maybe next week, he will put them in

We cant be beat if those 2 are in with Hurn

You are gold GO EAGLES. Who needs anti-depressants with you posting here regularly.
The hilarity never ceases.:cool::D

With every week I become more and more convinced that some people will complain no matter what. I reckon our ins could be Matera, Kemp, McKenna and Heady and people would still whinge.

Those changes look fairly reasonable to me, apart from Swift getting the axe after one week back in.

The fact that Bones was included suggests to me Brown will remain forward, despite being listed at CHB.

That was my thinking as well. Brown replaces McKinley int he forward line, Jones replaces Wilkes down back.

With every week I become more and more convinced that some people will complain no matter what. I reckon our ins could be Matera, Kemp, McKenna and Heady and people would still whinge.

Matera - doesn't chase hard enough, only runs one way
Kemp - too small - get smashed at the clearances
McKenna - zones off his forward too much - doesn't man up enough and can be hurt on the rebound.
Heady - shoulder is proppy - shouldn't play until he's fully fit

Before people get too pissed off, Swift and Macginnity were dropped due to injury. Swift(abdominal soreness) and Macginnity(adductor) is what AFL.com says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there terrible ins - Its going to be wet so we bring in talls?
where is the midfield rotation we have a tagger and 3 backs on the interchange
Mckinley has kicked more goals than Kennedy lately but he is dropped for Lynch?????

I like Brown at CHB but we wont be winning this won sorry - so much for playing the youngsters - B Jones and Lynch???

shit you guys are sooks. Man up and stop being 12 year old girls.

By saying man up, you really mean, just accept pathetic selections week in-week out, in silence.
Are you one of Woosha's yes men?

In: Lynch, Bones. That's the sure path to continued mediocrity.

I, like most here, won't stay quiet when such shit continues to occur. This is a forum for expressing opinions. Your call for people to "man up" and calling them "sooks", is a way of silencing critics, just like calling someone a racist or a bigot is designed to silence.
How about you take your own advice if you don't like what others post. You posting your comment is a bitch in itself.

I dont think anybody is pissed off with McGinnity being left out.
Yeah I didnt think anyone would be but more to let people know he wasnt omitted.

I think they are decent changes. Only Jones is the one thats a bit iffy. I picked Hams, Smith and Brown to return to defence last week. Stevenson is a bonus because I thought he was injured.

Almost there

Houlihan instead of Embley
Wilson instead of Lynch
Stevens ahead of S.Selwood
Then it would be a better team, but this weeks side isnt too bad

Stevens or S.Selwood. Um no.
Wilson over Lynch? They are actually twins.
Houlihan over Embley? Neither can kick.

Lets be honest Woosha doesn't have a clue. Another fail sticks at the selection table. Have some conviction ffs.

there terrible ins - Its going to be wet so we bring in talls?
where is the midfield rotation we have a tagger and 3 backs on the interchange
Mckinley has kicked more goals than Kennedy lately but he is dropped for Lynch?????

We also dropped talls - Wilkes and McKinley (plays tall). In saying that I'd like to see Stevens in as a late change for a tall (Lynch? Brown? Cox?)

People have been crying out for Stevenson, Sheppard, Masten etc to get a decent run in the midfield. Now's their chance.

McKinley's goals have been almost exclusively in junk time. He's had zero effect on games of late, even less effect than Lynch.

McKinley's goals have been almost exclusively in junk time. He's had zero effect on games of late, even less effect than Lynch.
Yep Id say thats why he has been dropped. He always gets some cheap goals but hasnt impacted games in the last fortnight. Lynch had a couple of good contested marks last week even though he played reasonably poorly.

Who would replace Lynch anyway?
Notte - injured
Hansen - injured
Brown - useless as a forward
McKinley - dropped

The only one could be Wilson. That would make the forward line quite inexperienced though.

Yep Id say thats why he has been dropped. He always gets some cheap goals but hasnt impacted games in the last fortnight. Lynch had a couple of good contested marks last week even though he played reasonably poorly.

Who would replace Lynch anyway?
Notte - injured
Hansen - injured
Brown - useless as a forward
McKinley - dropped

The only one could be Wilson. That would make the forward line quite inexperienced though.

Radical idea. Play McKinley as our FF or play no FF at all

Our defense is too tall. Brown, McKenzie, Schofield and Bones. Will get cut up in the rain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 15 Team v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back