Preview Rd 15 v GoDeez - Sat 22/6/24 - At the G -7.30pm - Danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're seeing Seinfeld next Saturday night across the road at Rod Laver, so won't be able to go to this.

Hopefully will be home in time to tune in for a win.

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

That's a fair point. And we'll have Pink up forward if a KPD goes down or things are getting away.

He can rotate back and we can play smaller up forward.

• One of Shiels or Will out for Jy
  • Need Hardeman in, I am leaning towards Tommy, if we dont play him in the middle I am not sure what he offers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
On today's effort, I'd retain Will. Have him stop Oliver or Viney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all. Tassie member heading over for the game Saturday night. Any reccomendations for where to sit at the G to have some fellow Kangas fans around us? Appreciate any advice!

I'm really looking forward to this one to see how the team responds to the disappointment of today. They suffered a similarly disappointing loss to Fremantle earlier this year and followed it with some Noble era tier rubbish. They have the opportunity to show that they've grown by planting the flag against a struggling Melbourne. Our lack of recent experience at the MCG is a bit of a concern, but they could make a big statement if they play with the hunger we saw today.

Tricky job for selectors this week with Simpkin, McKercher and potentially Duursma and Stephens to push their case.

Normally Taylor would be in the gun but, incredibly, he played a decent game.

I’d like to see Phillips remain in the side so instead of him going out for Simpkin, it could be Powell who is the unlucky omission.

Mckercher would then be the other in for Shiels.

Stephens for Tucker an option but I think Stephens would need to back up form for a few weeks as would Duursma.

Hi all. Tassie member heading over for the game Saturday night. Any reccomendations for where to sit at the G to have some fellow Kangas fans around us? Appreciate any advice!

Be plenty of room, not many of them will turn up. Be lucky to get 40,000 i.m.o.
Jesus, maybe 35,000.
Be cold, we're crappy, they're worse. They only turn up v the big clubs.

Tricky job for selectors this week with Simpkin, McKercher and potentially Duursma and Stephens to push their case.

Simpkin is a straight in if healthy
Duursma dominated VFL

Both will be 'in'. Probably for Jaidyn and Shiels or Tucker

Then I reckon we'll get Hardeman in for some extra defense.

Simpkin is a straight in if healthy
Duursma dominated VFL

Both will be 'in'. Probably for Jaidyn and Shiels or Tucker

Then I reckon we'll get Hardeman in for some extra defense.
I agree re Simpkin that’s why I had him as a straight ‘in’ in my post. Duursma more the 50/50 for mine. But yes could replace Jaidyn as sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back