Preview RD 16 Geelong v Essendon Sat Jun 29 730pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon going with 2 ruckmen, Goldstein and Draper, probably to ensure they dominate the clearances which they would have anyway. Seems like overkill.
The ruck is one thing both will tower over our defence when resting forward with SDK in the ruck.We'd want to pray for a wet night.

Pleased with those ins
Pumped for Humphries and Knevitt - need to play full games.
Big chance for Neale - should be targeted more with Hawk missing - grab your chances and FFS get to as many aerial contests as possible - either clunk them or bring it to ground big fella !

No mannagh is stupid but predictable given his trade papers are stamped.
Knevitt in is an improvement (he better not be sub) and hopefully he stays in for the year now.
Swapping mullin for humphries is overdue.

But what the hell is tuohy doing staying in when hes cooked?
Equally i dont agree with leaving conway in the vfl when the bombers are playing 2 rucks.

Oconnor and rohan can count themselves lucky.

Or what if it's because they like what they saw from him playing in the midfield in the last quarter last week and want to give him an extended run in that role in the VFL this week - learn more of the systems and structures rather than just throwing him in the deep end in the seniors

What’s been happening with Mannagh? Poor attitude? He comes across really well anytime I’ve seen him talk.
Body language in the VFL last week was terrible, no emotion when kicking goal, nobody went to him to celebrate, thinks he’s cracked the sads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-11 isnt really a slaughter, it was 50-39, if it was 50-25 it would be different

Stoppage clearances were 35-22, and we just shaded them 15-17 in centre clearances, but their clearances were a hell of a lot more damaging than what ours were.

Or what if it's because they like what they saw from him playing in the midfield in the last quarter last week and want to give him an extended run in that role in the VFL this week - learn more of the systems and structures rather than just throwing him in the deep end in the seniors

Given they didnt play him in the midfield except for the last 10mins i highly doubt it.

Willo_ & CatToTheFuture

Get those Doritos ready

doritos GIF
The train is about to depart! Take your seats everyone!

I have 4 tickets available if anyone is interested, bay P16, front row in the Shane Warne stand. Message me if interested and we can negotiate a price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back