Rd 18 - AFC Est 1990. vs Kitty Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Four to one in favour of Geelong isn't bias? On what planet?

Free kick count does not indicate an inherent bias in itself. If the free is there, it should be paid. Free kick counts never have to be 50/50.

To be fair on the umpires, they do need to keep the game in control. With how unreasonable the Geelong fans (at the game) have been after the 5 second mark of the game. If they didn't try to take the heat out of the game they could start a riot.

The last few have been there, i missed the first part of that quarter tho, so cant comment on any earlier frees.

So have uncountable high tackles, chopped arms, over the shoulder in a marking contest and Geelong holding the ball that haven't been paid to the Crows. The Crows can't buy a free. Geelong are getting two a minute.

I dont like the complaining about umpires.
I've seen worse
Remember the reaming we had at Kardinia Park in 2009?

That's probably the only game I've seen where the Umpires actually ****ed us over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair on the umpires, they do need to keep the game in control. With how unreasonable the Geelong fans (at the game) have been after the 5 second mark of the game. If they didn't try to take the heat out of the game they could start a riot.
lol pots and ****ing kettles much?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 18 - AFC Est 1990. vs Kitty Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back