Rd 18 - AFC Est 1990. vs Kitty Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah our disposal efficiency was shit today. Would be lucky to be above 65%. Thats killed us. Too much pressure from Geelong when it counted forced us to rush our decisions

Geelong were too good at the start and we couldn't capitalise our great start from kicking the first 2 goals. Kudos to them

But some of the HTB decisions defy belief. I'm not one for saying a free kick count should be even, but there have been 5 or 6 HTB against Adelaide that have been paid that were not even close and then Geelong get away with the exact same thing. Its ****ed. McInerney genuinely hates us. He's a disgrace

Just out of interest, Talia has been off for a fair chunk of the last quarter hasnt he? I haven't heard any of the commentators mention it

Corked thigh I reckon.

Crows have been slaughtered by the umps today. The margin has blown out in the last 10 mins, but if the umps were any good this would still be a contest, rather than Geelong running amok in junk time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look the ADE ferals having a whinge about umpires. Fact is you got done by a GEE team two men down. Don't worry, you have a bunch of fluff games against nobody teams to pump up the old tyres until the finals.

Wouldn't normally have said anything, but that was easily the most atrocious display I have seen. Shocking, shocking home team bias. Geelong fans should be embarrassed to get such favour.

Look the ADE ferals having a whinge about umpires. Fact is you got done by a GEE team two men down. Don't worry, you have a bunch of fluff games against nobody teams to pump up the old tyres until the finals.

...and seeing as we'll finish top 4 and you won't, we might see you at AAMI! :):thumbsu:

Corked thigh I reckon.

Crows have been slaughtered by the umps today. The margin has blown out in the last 10 mins, but if the umps were any good this would still be a contest, rather than Geelong running amok in junk time.

Yeah when whoever it was slid into him. Just thought a professional commentary team may have actually noticed, and possibly discussed what that meant for Adelaides defensive structure, especially given they had subbed off Rutten. But instead... we get how Harley came up with Joel Coreys nickname :rolleyes:

Crows were on the wrong end of the umpiring but they can't really complain with the favouritism they get from the umpires at AAMI.

I just wish we got that sort of home ground umpiring advantage at Etihad that the provincial teams get.

GEELONG WIN WITH 2 LESS MEN. NICE! And bye bye to Thompson, that raised elbow will see you gone for a fortnight.
We played without Truck and Talia in the end, you weren't the only side 2 men down. We also lost the best ruckman in the game this year before the bounce. Your outs were significant, but it wasn't some monumental effort against the odds from Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 18 - AFC Est 1990. vs Kitty Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back