Rd 18 - AFC Est 1990. vs Kitty Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you will find that we have ALWAYS got a bad run with the umps...One of the worst culprits was umpiring today....you know who I am talking about;)

Oh yeah... absolutely cost you the game. So much more so than your insipid team performance and overall football playing.

You want bad umpiring, watch a Collingwood game and then you're in the big time.

Really? You call that thug tactics? More idiotic fan who probably had one to many. Hardly thuggish behaviour - Thompson's hit on the other hand was meant to hurt.
and selwood grab of dangerfields throat before the 3rd quarter bounce was honourable i guess. Compared to an in play accident were both are looking at the ball.

Sorry to interject... but it can't be that hard for you to comprehend the difference can it?

SJ off in the first couple of minutes meant their SUB had to be activated, and played the whole game. You then brought on a fresher player, and subbed an under-performing player at the right time... big advantage. In addition, whilst you lost Talia at 3/4 time, Corey didn't play after 1/2 time... big advantage. Overall those thing contribute to rotations, and fatigue of the entire team.

There really is a massive difference there.

On top of that Corey was BOG up to that point and Talia was being pantsed by Hawkins who was our best player.

And we were without Jacobs, Talia and Tippett plus Scarlett for your mob. 3 key players each, evens things out a bit wouldn't you think? And before you go calling us pretenders just go back to round 7. Everything after half time was junk time.
WTF is wrong with you people? Jacobs wasn't a part of your team today... Anyway we won so move along.

It certainly wasn't as big a difference as Geelong supporters are claiming. We got within 2 points in the last, then lost Talia, which kills our structures down back as Thompson then has to go onto Hawkins. Can't you see my argument? We lost Jacobs before the bounce, that is just as bad as them losing SJ moments into the game.
We lost our general in Scarlett, no one's crying

and selwood grab of dangerfields throat before the 3rd quarter bounce was honourable i guess. Compared to an in play accident were both are looking at the ball.
Don't get me started on Selwood's tactics... but that won't even be looked at. Thompson at minimum will be looked at.

Thug tactics?
There was only once today where these tactics were seen and the piss weak Geelong fan jumped back into his seat scared when he got a reaction out of Taylor Walker.
Yeah, I've noticed Geelong supporters haven't brought that up at all.:rolleyes: You can see Corey push SJ slightly into Thommo, who simply stands there, accidents happen. I could not believe he got booed for the entire game after that, it was an absolute disgrace. Also, if he gets any points for that, we will challenge in a heartbeat. The commentators thought it was fine, majority of neutrals do.. notice a trend Geelong supporters?

Ooh knobhead.. Did you come up with that one all on your lonesome?
So what gets you off is running to different boards crawling up asses to slag them off on other boards?
Interesting..

Thug? :D Johnson must be blind because he ran straight into Thompson..
Don't think i've posted on other team boards tbh, and on the occasions I might have I haven't "slagged them off on other boards".
Understandably you're a bit upset at the moment after our mob humiliated the Crows, but you've got some easy games coming up to build some confidence before it all comes crashing down again in September. ;)

I would say at the moment you got alot more hope of winning the Grand Final then the cats. Adelaide still a decent possibility of finishing top 2 depending if Hawthorn gets beaten in the next few weeks, and a home ground advantage against most likely Collingwood or West Coast wouldnt hurt.
Despite what I said earlier, if you can beat the Hawks next week that will be huge for us. The Cats can do it as well. I usually like Geelong supporters, it really is annoying a select few are bringing up petty arguments.

Don't think i've posted on other team boards tbh, and on the occasions I might have I haven't "slagged them off on other boards".
Understandably you're a bit upset at the moment after our mob humiliated the Crows, but you've got some easy games coming up to build some confidence before it all comes crashing down again in September. ;)
Humiliated? It wasn't exactly a flogging or comprehensive win by Geelong. I back us in to win that game if it is played anywhere else.

Ever been to a Crows home game? Guess not. :oops:
I'm a season ticket hold, and there was more shown today by your fan base than in a lifetime of D_One videos trying to troll Adelaide.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sniping scum are the Crows. Exposed them for the shit side they are without SJ and Corey for half the match. Stick a fork in Adelaide, another pretender out of the way.
you beat us by 25 pts when we played like complete shyte....handbaggers need to get a grip, you're not a GF contender...

Geelong were first to the ball all day. Thats why they had more frees. And the thought from many in this thread and on the Crows board that Adelaide would have possibly won had the frees been "even" is crap.
We wouldn't have won, but better umpiring would have been nice, I could cop the loss a lot better. I have no problems losing to Geelong in Geelong, 2 teams have won there in the last 43 matches, but it would have been nice to defy the odds. I don't know why people reckon this will affect where we finish up, all it does is make the top 2 race more even.

Oh yeah... absolutely cost you the game. So much more so than your insipid team performance and overall football playing.

You want bad umpiring, watch a Collingwood game and then you're in the big time.
Wow! do you even know how to comprehend? we had a crap game, umpires where shyte and as I said I DONT THINK IT COST US THE GAME...:rolleyes:

talia was caught behind and outmarked multiple times on hawkings.
This.
Todays game showed me Talia is taking advantage of other teams' minor mistakes. (poor disposal by foot)
Geelong at full flight, Hawthorn and perhaps, just perhaps Collingwood at full flight might JUST be able to destroy the shit out of Talia while he's young.

you beat us by 25 pts when we played like complete shyte....handbaggers need to get a grip, you're not a GF contender...
To be fair, we didn't play THAT shit.
Geelong and Collingwood are the only teams that have actually outplayed us when we played average.
North and Hawthorn are the 2 teams that ran up the score when we were playing like shit.

Haha "smashed" us...NO thats what we did top your mob last time we met....dont get too confidence, it will be crashing down for your mob before it comes crashing down for us;)

Haha "smashed" us...NO thats what we did top your mob last time we met....dont get too confidence, it will be crashing down for your mob before it comes crashing down for us;)
Gold. Post again but this time in English please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 18 - AFC Est 1990. vs Kitty Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back