Game Day Rd 20 Geelong v North Sat July 27 2024 145 pm @ Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go cats- need the win- let’s get it.
Amazingly we can still put ourselves in a good spot for the finals. And then, who knows? Nuts.

Looking forward to the up to date reporting from the match
So it is cold. V cold!! And there is a wind outside but it looks like it might be protected by the stands. If that changes then it will be pretty tough playing conditions. Looks like could rain too.

For me it is all about effort and intent. If we bring it we will win. North are in top 2 or 3 for every pressure type rating over last month so this is no gimme.

And with the ground being so small you have to win it out of the middle. Or break even

Wanting % but need to lock away win first!

OH is easily best 23, and if we are going anywhere, he needs lots more game time at AFL level. He has the ability to be a match-winner and a game-changer. If we had half a decent MF and some decent unpressured forward entries, you would appreciate him more

His form hasn't been great since the hamstring issue - a week in the VFL, getting his hands on the ball and kicking a few goals could be good for his confidence

Shame for Ted but he will be wrapped that he did enough to hold his spot. And will get a chance to shine when he gets on. Would think one of those 3 forwards are planned as sub?

In cold conditions you would have to sub rohan or henry i reckon (only one of them will play come finals anyway).

No idea. They won’t get my money for that toilet water.
Sad Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Some investigative journalist you are..

XXXX Gold on tap at Blundstone. FFS.
Oh boy the BF posts from you as the game goes on will just be brilliant content.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d be surprised if the crowd wasn’t 70-30 Cats. We are well represented.

Yeah both COVID games I went to in Hobart were majority cats.

Terrible investment by the state government, paying North to play.

Hawks fans at least travelled and injected money into the economy in Launceston.

His form hasn't been great since the hamstring issue - a week in the VFL, getting his hands on the ball and kicking a few goals could be good for his confidence
As it will be in the AFL. Like last week. The delivery was appalling last week, and the whole team was down. Didn't see Rohan, Close, Miers, Stengle shoot the house down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back