Preview Rd 24 Geelong v West Coast Sat Aug 23 2024 145pm @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mullin is stiff to miss out. I thought he was pretty good.

Wondering if they don't see a role for him?

He played a specific role last week and if they don't have same in mind this week then while he's a bit unlucky, it's not necessarily surprising

I/C: Z.Tuohy, J.Bowes, G.Miers, J.Bews, T.Bruhn

Sub doesn't really stick out like dogs balls this week.
It will be bews i would say.

This is his farewell game.

It will be sdk for bews for the first final and otherwise thats the 23.

The ohnery vs rohan debate is settled (although it will be interesting if rohan is stranded on 98 games then retired-depends who we use as sub for finals).

The ohnery vs rohan debate is settled (although it will be interesting if rohan is stranded on 98 games then retired-depends who we use as sub for finals).

Bewsy getting more farewells than Farnham ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not sure it is farewell to be honest, he has played a few games now and if we see him in the finals dont be surprised if he gets another year.

I think they are picking him because they need a lockdown small defender option, MOC is bombed out and they can't trust Mullin in a final. Pure has just said it was a farewell game for Bews 3 times already.

Honestly with the outs West Coast have and the overall mediocre team we will be playing we should win by 12 goals plus
Should beat them by 12 goals without the outs at home.

Considering we are playing for a shot at 2nd and they have packed it in + they now have no backline... I expect 90+ or we ain't serious about our %

I think they are picking him because they need a lockdown small defender option, MOC is bombed out and they can't trust Mullin in a final. Pure has just said it was a farewell game for Bews 3 times already.
Yeah i know but im saying i dont think he is leaving, all the farewell talk is unfounded

The Bews selection is bizarre.

He's been only ok at VFL level and his 2 AFL matches have been North and being torched by Rachele against Adelaide. Add in West Coast and it's not exactly a lead in ready for finals footy.

Are they going to announce he won't be offered another contract and think he deserves a goodbye? Cause if he's genuinely in line for finals ahead of Mullin, Knevitt, Parfitt and Clark that's staggering.

I wouldn't read to much into that PO I reckon those 5 are the best available outside the starting 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back