Autopsy Rd 3 - Lacklustre Blues go down by 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Not for me it hasn't, i spent the first twenty five years of my life living in Carlton. Love the place, love the club.
I love the club too .... always will .... the first 20 years was awesome, the last 20 years difficult .... hoping the next twenty years are awesome again ... is it too much to ask for?

Collingwood have had their ups and downs, Richmond too, even Melbourne are starting to look good, Footscray and the Swans .... Geelong .... just seems we have seen everyone have a decent crack at it in the last 20 years except us.

I know we are on the right path ... I just felt that the start of this season was dissapointing ... anyway I’ve had enough of the last three weeks .... hopefully we can stick it up norf

Wow, I made it to the end of the thread.

It took determination, gut reading and a never say die attitude. Hope it rubs off.

A bit of Murphy bashing, a road I've travelled and ended up back where I started...don't waste your breath people. From experience it's not going to make anyone feel better and most definitely will change nothing. Fair to say it's his last season as captain so resign to it and embrace it for what it is.

The one I don't agree with are the comments on Casboults inconsistency.
Each year is a reset in my book and the only inconsistency he's had this year is the role he has been required to play. Even through the JLT he hasn't had the chance to solidify his FWD/2nd Ruck position under a new forward coach.

He's not nimble or flashy and will get turned inside out a few times but let's give the lad a chance to settle into a role before we start criticising his output.

First game where he's had a chance to perform to task, he kicks four goals.

Credit where it's due, he's had a great start to the year.

Wow, I made it to the end of the thread.

It took determination, gut reading and a never say die attitude. Hope it rubs off.

A bit of Murphy bashing, a road I've travelled and ended up back where I started...don't waste your breath people. From experience it's not going to make anyone feel better and most definitely will change nothing. Fair to say it's his last season as captain so resign to it and embrace it for what it is.

The one I don't agree with are the comments on Casboults inconsistency.
Each year is a reset in my book and the only inconsistency he's had this year is the role he has been required to play. Even through the JLT he hasn't had the chance to solidify his FWD/2nd Ruck position under a new forward coach.

He's not nimble or flashy and will get turned inside out a few times but let's give the lad a chance to settle into a role before we start criticising his output.

First game where he's had a chance to perform to task, he kicks four goals.

Credit where it's due, he's had a great start to the year.
Great post and hope you are right about Murphy being his last year as captain. What a terrible decision that was. Also think you are right about casboult. If they taught him to lead out as well he would be even better.

Great post and hope you are right about Murphy being his last year as captain. What a terrible decision that was. Also think you are right about casboult. If they taught him to lead out as well he would be even better.

Just a question. Who do you think made that decision?
We know that the team (coaches and players) picks who the captain is.
So do you hold the entire club at fault for that decision.

156194.jpg

Watch it haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 3 - Lacklustre Blues go down by 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Back