Preview Rd 4 Carlton v St Kilda Sat April 25 - 1:10 NZST - Wellington (11.10am AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow an earthquake hey.....hope the ******* Saints are prepared for the overhwhelming ******* tsunami that is going to hit them tomorrow!!!!

Oh TL, on so many levels I hope you are still posting around these parts in 5 weeks...

No, I am a man of my word.

I am confident we will string 5 together, if we don't I will be off the air for 3-4 months.

Backing in my Blue Boys!!
Geez imagine we have won 4 in a row and we are 5 points down against Geelong and Levi has a shot after the siren from 40m out directly in front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay trust me when I say I really have not thought this through but........

Given the doom and gloom on this board it is time to have a bit of fun and if it is at my expense so be it. I am going to back the club in.

If we do not win the next 5 games in a row I will place myself on the 'Long Term Poster Injury' list and will ban myself from posting for the remainder of the season. So if we do not win the next 5 games in a row you will not see TL15 posting anything on Big Footy until the Carlton season is over.

Stop it you fool...:rolleyes:

Love your sense of sacrifice this ANZAC Eve, Tony Lynn 15 .

We should have Judd, Whiley, Menzel, and Warnock ready to go next week. Touch wood, we'll have a 97% full squad (minus Gilesy) including Daisy and Krooz for the Geelong game.

So if we fluke a win tomorrow morning, it's not impossible!

1 quarter at a time though. :eek:

We should have Judd, Whiley, Menzel, and Warnock ready to go next week. Touch wood, we'll have a 97% full squad (minus Gilesy) including Daisy and Krooz for the Geelong game.

1 quarter and that's it. :eek:
Fixed that for you.

1 quarter at a time though. :eek:

Possibly the bugle player may not be the only last post tomorrow! :)

Possibly the bugle player may not be the only last post tomorrow! :)

Tony, if we win 5 in a row, I will jump through the internet an give you a hug!

Hell we could even sing la de dah de dah !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back