AFLW Rd 8, Melbourne vs Richmond 19/10 5:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Ellie & Mon need to push forward more at the moment, we need the mid's to be scoring, as our Forward line is not functioning the way we need it too.
Yep

I know it sounds simple but looking at the points scored for the year on the ladder it’s pretty obvious we’re about 10 goals short of really competing for a flag. For the year.

Gould 23 shots 13 g 5 GA = 18 goals
Smith 24 shots 16 g 1 GA = 17
Randall 18 , 10g, 8 GA = 18
Wardlaw 18, 12g, 7GA = 19

KB 18, 9g, 2 GA = 11 goals
Grieser 18, 10g, 3 GA= 13 goals

There’s ten goals there in GA diff.

I get it that if we keep the ball in F50 we can create more chances and the oppo don’t have the ball etc.

But we are short on firepower. IMO

I agree, Shevlin can score from 40.

Grieser gets her goals within 15 mtr when KB is playing.
Courtney Jones has played 11 games for us and kicked a goal or more in every game except for two
Geelong and Adelaide.

Unless they send Elle forward somehow…dunno we want to change the mids too much.
No don’t mess the engine room of Moncon, sheerin who’s really found a gear and Ellie . We had more i50s last week but just couldn’t cash in . I’m a fan of cj can make a goal out of nothing , shevs is a nice kick and knows where the goals are
This is a massive game , cmon girls

Yep

I know it sounds simple but looking at the points scored for the year on the ladder it’s pretty obvious we’re about 10 goals short of really competing for a flag. For the year.

Gould 23 shots 13 g 5 GA = 18 goals
Smith 24 shots 16 g 1 GA = 17
Randall 18 , 10g, 8 GA = 18
Wardlaw 18, 12g, 7GA = 19

KB 18, 9g, 2 GA = 11 goals
Grieser 18, 10g, 3 GA= 13 goals

There’s ten goals there in GA diff.

I get it that if we keep the ball in F50 we can create more chances and the oppo don’t have the ball etc.

But we are short on firepower. IMO
Yea the best sides seem to have a few very capable options in f50 , ours not so much . Now I’d the time for greisner to really step up , she’s threatened at times ,,,,cmon

I can’t understand keeping Jones out, she’s always managed to snag a goal and we’re desperate for that

Brennan
Greiser
Ford
Yassir
Hosking

Who are you leaving out?

Think the problem was that the ball was leaving our forward half far too easily and there is no doubt it stays in there longer with Ford, Yassir and Hosking there plus they are hitting the scoreboard too.

Brennan
Greiser
Ford
Yassir
Hosking

Who are you leaving out?

Think the problem was that the ball was leaving our forward half far too easily and there is no doubt it stays in there longer with Ford, Yassir and Hosking there plus they are hitting the scoreboard too.
Ford has kicked three goals in eight games and Hosking has kicked four in seven

Honestly I’d probably drop Hosking

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rd 8, Melbourne vs Richmond 19/10 5:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back