Game Day Rd5 Bulldogs vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a quick browse,pretty much sums up why about 0.00001% of actual footy fans follow bigfooty and the rest laugh or don't even know it exists.
Win,lose,draw,you can always guarantee melts and whinging about other clubs as well as your own.
The website even has a bay that people can't stick to. A bay lol,think about it?

We never do well in Perth,hardly new news except for the Elim against the Eagles.
So you were expecting to get beaten by 60+? After the last 2 weeks?

We desperately need a kicking coach and if we have one, we need a new one. Goal kicking and field kicking is rancid.

I am a patient fan but if we dont re jig our coaching staff by the end of this year then something is wrong It will start with a senior coach to help Bevo and bye Guido and Smith

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a patient fan but if we dont re jig our coaching staff by the end of this year then something is wrong It will start with a senior coach to help Bevo and bye Guido and Smith
Just put em back where they were in 2016. Simples

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No,but i was expecting a whinge fest even if we won,like every other game,including our premiership season.
And everyone can expect you posting this exact same thing at the end of the game every week as well :rainbow:

Did you know people are allowed to react negatively when negative things are happening on the field? It's the beauty of the human psyche.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Rd5 Bulldogs vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back