Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible thing to say about Badge
Leonardo Dicaprio Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate this guy. I just do.

An Adelaide man has come forward to claim Thursday's $150 million Powerball jackpot, becoming Australia's biggest lottery winner in the process.

The middle-aged man contacted lottery officials on Friday morning after not sleeping Thursday night because he "just kept checking the ticket".

"I've never screamed so loud or jumped so high!" he said, according to Powerball operator The Lott.

I hate this guy. I just do.

An Adelaide man has come forward to claim Thursday's $150 million Powerball jackpot, becoming Australia's biggest lottery winner in the process.

The middle-aged man contacted lottery officials on Friday morning after not sleeping Thursday night because he "just kept checking the ticket".

"I've never screamed so loud or jumped so high!" he said, according to Powerball operator The Lott.

"I'm not going to retire, I'd be too bored."

GTFO those type of people.

Wonder if he’ll buy morning tea for the office?

I had a coworker win lotto. He called up to resign and we never saw him again. No notice period, no farewell lunch. He just politely told his manager he wouldn't be working anymore. And when she started to complain that he was obligated to serve four weeks notice, he just hung up the phone.

Me? With $150m in my pocket, I'm not even calling in to resign. I don't want to give a minute more to the corporate world than absolutely necessary.

I had a coworker win lotto. He called up to resign and we never saw him again. No notice period, no farewell lunch. He just politely told his manager he wouldn't be working anymore. And when she started to complain that he was obligated to serve four weeks notice, he just hung up the phone.

Me? With $150m in my pocket, I'm not even calling in to resign. I don't want to give a minute more to the corporate world than absolutely necessary.
I'd do the courtesy of the phone call but I'm not doing the 4 weeks notice, obligation or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back