Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tale of two Zacs/Zaks

Jones just not clean enough. How many opportunities do you need Saints.

Bailey absolute star. Wish we drafted him. Won them the match with his defensive work and clean hands

Good result. We're not catching Brisbane anyway imo and Saints are fighting for a top 4 spot with us.

If we win tonight we are 4 points behind them with a game in hand, and in front on percentage.

Still very much in the hunt for top 2.

If we win tonight we are 4 points behind them with a game in hand, and in front on percentage.

Still very much in the hunt for top 2.
I had a quick look at their run home, not sure who they have in the last round but they *should* win the four fixtured games. Collingwood game might be tough if they get some of their injured 22 back by then. Unless we go undefeated from here I dont think we can catch them. You never know tho.

I had a quick look at their run home, not sure who they have in the last round but they *should* win the four fixtured games. Collingwood game might be tough if they get some of their injured 22 back by then. Unless we go undefeated from here I dont think we can catch them. You never know tho.

They'd be favourites on paper in every game, but that's why we play the games out, because things don't always go as planned.

They beat North Melbourne by 1 point last week.

Like Richmond, they are banking the W's but aren't particularly convincing right now.

I eagerly await the fines and media shitshow that follows ala Tom Papley's dive

qzby5bmvtlc21.jpg

Flopping Tigers actually fined, didn't think the MRP had the balls

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They also dumped two assistant coaches, what a rabble
Nah it's just longmuir cleaning house.
All the leftovers from the ross the boss era need to go .
High performance manager is the first that needed to go . Look at their injuries.
Look at Melbourne getting harley bennell fit in 1 off season .
Need to clean that shit out big time

Nah it's just longmuir cleaning house.
All the leftovers from the ross the boss era need to go .
High performance manager is the first that needed to go . Look at their injuries.
Look at Melbourne getting harley bennell fit in 1 off season .
Need to clean that sh*t out big time
Covid football department cost limits too means they wont be the only club cleaning out.

I had Freo fans texting me today about Jason Weber going. The fact I even know who Jason Weber is should tell you how bad a job he’s done and how unpopular he is - who the **** knows the name of an opposition club’s performance manager?

He has held their list back year in year out and done immeasurable damage to some of their player’s careers.

A sad day for football this.

I had Freo fans texting me today about Jason Weber going. The fact I even know who Jason Weber is should tell you how bad a job he’s done and how unpopular he is - who the fu** knows the name of an opposition club’s performance manager?

He has held their list back year in year out and done immeasurable damage to some of their player’s careers.

A sad day for football this.
The sadder thing is freo thinking this will be the turning point. Wtf is a high performance manager? A coach and the players win games, not the assistant shower cleaner.

The sadder thing is freo thinking this will be the turning point. Wtf is a high performance manager? A coach and the players win games, not the assistant shower cleaner.

Nah, this is a serious win for them. He runs their medical team, he’s the bloke that let Hogan train on a reinjured navicular and pushed Fyfe through a broken leg. He does immeasurable damage to their selection options each week, has decimated any notion of a ‘best 22’. Rather it’s just who is still functioning.

Disappointing if you’re the type of Eagles fan that gives any ****s about Fremantle.

Nah, this is a serious win for them. He runs their medical team, he’s the bloke that let Hogan train on a reinsured navicular and pushed Fyfe through a broken leg. He does immeasurable damage to their selection options each week, has decimated any notion of a ‘best 22’. Rather it’s just who is still functioning.
He is also the reason harley bennell never got on the park .
Hamling is also not a happy boy with the Freo medical team atm . Maybe this will appease him

They'd be favourites on paper in every game, but that's why we play the games out, because things don't always go as planned.

They beat North Melbourne by 1 point last week.

Like Richmond, they are banking the W's but aren't particularly convincing right now.
Brisbane's kicking for goal is pretty woeful this season so if this trend continues this could bring them unstuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back