Ricciuto vs Camporeale

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny enough, his record as a senior coach is 6-3

Now that's better than.. who? Not possibly our current Coach?

If Campo is a terrible senior coach, then how do you rate Nicks? I'm guessing something along the lines of pond scum?
How do I rate Nicks - hands down the worst coach we have had. The record speaks for itself.

But campo as a senior coach, no thanks.

If Campo is a terrible senior coach, then how do you rate Nicks? I'm guessing something along the lines of pond scum?

I don't think Campo wanted to be a senior coach either.

I agree. He was not only good enough to be chosen as interim, he performed excellently

Does that mean it would have translated? Probably not, but who knows? It does suggest he wasn’t a complete mug though

Campo was public enemy number one among our assistant coaching staff with the fans when he was here. Most of us were delighted when he was let go.

I think we need to be careful not to let "speaks well in the media" and "good coach at AFL level" become conflated.
Or think that we know much about what actually goes on behind closed doors.

Bigfooty fans and knowledge of assistant coaches go as well together as toothpaste and orange juice.
All I know as a collective, I don't see much in the way of strategic & matchday smarts.

Just how much influence in Roo having down there?
Didn’t he fire sando and hire Phil, we hear he’s knocked back Vozzo, fired Campo, hired Burton and getting into twitter wars with ex players?
How much is true I don’t know.
Campos opinions in the media seem to be at odds with how we played and structured up when he was midfield coach.
Yep, easy to make comments in the media.

Harder when actually doing it.

His criticism of our play now bugs me, as he is a part of our current issues.

The guys he coached, now our senior players and only one is any good. Tex.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His criticism of our play now bugs me, as he is a part of our current issues.

The guys he coached, now our senior players and only one is any good. Tex.

We have the following players who played any meaningful footy under Campo - Murphy, ROB, Walker, Smith, Laird, Crouch.

You blaming Campo who last coached us in 2019 for the demise of Laird & Smith in 2024?

Matt Crouch fell off in 2020 when Campo left.

Thats some crazy mental gymnastics blaming campo.

We have the following players who played any meaningful footy under Campo - Murphy, ROB, Walker, Smith, Laird, Crouch.

You blaming Campo who last coached us in 2019 for the demise of Laird & Smith in 2024?

Matt Crouch fell off in 2020 when Campo left.

Thats some crazy mental gymnastics blaming campo.
Yep

Plus the lack of genuine players in the 26 to 32 age group, ie.prime years.

Part of the problem, not solely responsible.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jesus Christ - Nicks becomes the 2nd longest serving AFC coach by the end of the season
Yet nowhere near 2nd most wins...

By the end of this season, Nicks will hold the record of the most losses by a Crows coach, but will be 6th on wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricciuto vs Camporeale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back