Richmond Essendon melee at quarter time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good television????
WIN are covering the game up here in Gero and they've shown the players running out onto the ground 3 times. HIrd has torn his hair out three times too!:eek:
They've screwed this up big time........and it's a DELAYED telecast also.!(it's 3/4 time on Foxtel..............which is not live either, but going on progressive scores).

................and that bitch wants a Carbon tax.........!!!!!!
I want a better coverage.:mad:

What do broadcasts by private companies have to do with a government tax? Get a clue mate.

Melee was mainly hot air, although Vickery could get looked at for the right jumper punch.

Dustin Martin (I think) has a dirty mouth.

Haha, maybe I misheard considering it's on a 30 minute delay.

I thought it was Thursfield, put his mouth right up to Melkshams ear and screamed it.

Potty mouth alright, I think channel 10 realised it a little late, by the time it was played in the half time break it had music over.

We're not going to get it while Essendon's out there. They tested the water then but it was too hot. I would expect an all-in at some point tonight the way this is going but I have a sneaking suspicsion that this team won't pick one because they don't have the spine.

Don't have the spine? Which hole have you run into coward?

I thought it was Thursfield, put his mouth right up to Melkshams ear and screamed it.

Potty mouth alright, I think channel 10 realised it a little late, by the time it was played in the half time break it had music over.

I liked melkshams response too - laughed in his face.
:D

Good television , right next to the cameras, would have been good if someone threw a punch though, its a pity one of the players didn't job Andy Maher while they were at it, good for footy.:thumbsu:

Nah what would make good TV is a player finally losing his patience with an umpire and decking the umpire. That would be brilliant!

SO he can throw a punch, dosen't change the fact he comes across as a ******** to the thousands of people who watch

Big deal, as long as he plays good footy then as far as I'm concerned he can be as big of a ****wit as he likes.

That said, he's not that bad at all. If you're gonna have a dig at someone for being a dick; Reimers, fire away!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham is an ex boxer....i have a feeling he will use those skills one day...

How is he an "ex" boxer?
How old is he again? You make him sound like he's been around for years and this is his second sport !
Unless you mean he makes the things in a cardboard factory.
Vickery would turn him into a dribbling mess.

How is he an "ex" boxer?
How old is he again? You make him sound like he's been around for years and this is his second sport !

I think he meant that Melksham used to do Boxercise classes at the local community gym.:p

How is he an "ex" boxer?

Perhaps because Vikery is about double his size :confused:

Put it this way i would put money on Jake against most people his age and size ;)

Wow surprising to hear how many people don't like Melksham. He may be well on his way to overtaking Monfries and Reimers as the most hated Essendon player. Although I suspect Monfries could be a tough one to overcome.

Did Vickery connect with a punch? Looked like it from the stands. Could be gone from a couple of weeks. Shame.

Footage on the scoreboard clearly showed him throwing a right, not sure how much connected though. However the MRP will be consistent and consult the medical report and if Ryder showed no effects, they will let him off due to insufficient force...right?

Saw a photo somewhere which I can no longer find, perhaps on the HS site, showing Davey jumper-punching a Richmond player to the face. After recently outing Jake King for a jumper punch, the MRP will be consistent and cite Davey...won't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back