Richmond fans

Remove this Banner Ad

What's going on? Big talk in the off season, for what?

Joke post of the week. Were you expecting Richmond fans to actually defend their results to a supporter of a team with a gameplan based on the lurching efforts of a drunk hermit crab? You have zero credibility.:eek:

Joke post of the week. Were you expecting Richmond fans to actually defend their results to a supporter of a team with a gameplan based on the lurching efforts of a drunk hermit crab? You have zero credibility.:eek:

Thanks. I imagine those who love to mock the tigers enjoyed the past 5 Blue years as well. They love to see certain teams do badly...I wonder why?

How could a hermit crab acquire intoxicating liqueur?:)

The descriptor "hermit" is in fact a mythical and vastly incorrect term. They are often seen gathered in communal groups drinking, sun-bathing and generally "nipping on". Sadly extreme cases of imbibing sometimes results in the condition "crab can" whereby a crab actually gets stuck inside a beer can.

Also, Hawthorn suck.

Richmond. They promised us the world but forgot to call back and tell us when it would be delivered.

Tell you what K we do promise and deceive but one day it will happen. One day we will come good and the AFL and its clubs should hope it's sooner rather than later because when it happens it will be great for the comp. Chicago Cubs in baseball, Boston Celts in Bball, Sydney Souths in RL Richmond in foooty are all alike. All desperately disappointing onfield but if and when the day comes all would be great for their games.

Weagles like everyone would benefit from a good richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are paying for 10 years or more of sh*t house recruiting and drafting. It looks as though now we have finally got some good kids that could well take us places. (Polo King Deledeo Raines) I think we should be patient as Plough has suggested Rome wasn't built in a day and the tiger empire will take a few years to rebuild. I don't mind seeing us lose as long as were looking forward and giving the kids some games and developing a side. We are unlucky to be 4-0 we should well be 3-1 with only the Bulldogs game that we haven't had a sniff in.

Tell you what K we do promise and deceive but one day it will happen. One day we will come good and the AFL and its clubs should hope it's sooner rather than later because when it happens it will be great for the comp. Chicago Cubs in baseball, Boston Celts in Bball, Sydney Souths in RL Richmond in foooty are all alike. All desperately disappointing onfield but if and when the day comes all would be great for their games.

Weagles like everyone would benefit from a good richmond.
As a nominal Tigers supporter before the advent of the Eagles, I hope you're right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back