Richmond Football Club & Their Despicable Fans: Flagrantly endorsing adultery in a moral vacuum. šŸ˜”

How many years did cheating on his wife with a Richmond staffer add to Dimma's contract?

• 3 years, bad behavior's encouraged at Tigerland just ask Stack or Cotchin (Brooke)

• 2 years, the other for being a mouthy arrogant twat

• 1 year, they already knew he was a bastard since he played for Essendon*

• 0 years, only results are counted at the Punt Road moral cesspit

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A Cut Above

šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ†šŸ† in my lifetime šŸ˜
Aug 27, 2015
šŸ…±ļøšŸ…°ļøšŸ„‡1ļøāƒ£3ļøāƒ£
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ

Nice knowing moral character plays absolutely no role whatsoever in Richmond's staff choices - talk about a club with no scruples.

Last edited:
what else do you expect when George Pell is their #1 ticket holder.

Well done to dimma standing up against our draconian overlords
By "draconian overlords" do you mean Daniel Andrews or People Who Disapprove of Infidelity?

Well said OP. Richmond should look at the example being set by Hawthorn.

500E6480-E027-4916-83FB-769DCAB6E749.png

The greatest coach of the 21st century.

He could endorse Clarko's wall-punching and it still wouldn't matter.

Indeed will go down as an all time Essendon Great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a veiled backhander towards his ex-wife???

You people are incredible. All about trophies without giving a sh*t who gets hurt in the process. My stomach turns at how ice cold you lot are.
You absolute plonker!!!
Itā€™s a backhander at Jimmy and Essendrugs...

Is that a veiled backhander towards his ex-wife???

You people are incredible. All about trophies without giving a sh*t who gets hurt in the process. My stomach turns at how ice cold you lot are.
As cold as this 6 pack, which I might add, looks very much like those that the then Hawthorn captain Hodge, guzzled before driving home, Hawthorns response "The club has spoken to him and the police about the matter and we believe the penalty he has received is appropriate," Fagan said.

CULTURE.
1615877706406.png

You absolute plonker!!!
Itā€™s a backhander at Jimmy and Essendrugs...
Yes another adulterer - so you're hinting that Hardwick isn't the only one and that makes it okay?

Pretty disgusting the way Richmond supporters' lust for success has perverted their collective moral compass...

no-more-orientation-hammer-broken-compass-dark-background-losing-control-33993704.jpg

Standards of sexual conduct are quickly forgotten when convenient. The MeToo movement taught us this kind of relationship was improper, akin to a teacher dating their student. The AFL was not immune to this standard, Simon Lethlean got the sack for a relationship with a younger woman in his office, and she was a lawyer, and less likely to be victimized. But just like the Vatican, the AFL eventually had him moved to another position.

Dimmas relationship with this young lady is creepy, and I for one am bemused as to why we're condoning it.

Standards of sexual conduct are quickly forgotten when convenient. The MeToo movement taught us this kind of relationship was improper, akin to a teacher dating their student. The AFL was not immune to this standard, Simon Lethlean got the sack for a relationship with a younger woman in his office, and she was a lawyer, and less likely to be victimized. But just like the Vatican, the AFL eventually had him moved to another position.

Dimmas relationship with this young lady is creepy, and I for one am bemused as to why we're condoning it.
What's creepy is spending more than a passing thought about another persons private life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Football Club & Their Despicable Fans: Flagrantly endorsing adultery in a moral vacuum. šŸ˜”

Back