Richmond off field thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We have not heard much about gale's replacement and what's happening with our football dept. Since we won our 3rd premiership, we have gone backwards
Don’t stress Benny only let them know last November , still writing the seek add

Can't have Simon Matthews IMO...

Too much internal view lately, and I feel as though we need new refreshed eyes and ideas to help take us forward.

Even though Benny was a former player, he technically came from outside the club after having experince elsewhere.
Same should apply here.

Too much internal view lately, and I feel as though we need new refreshed eyes and ideas to help take us forward.

Even though Benny was a former player, he technically came from outside the club after having experince elsewhere.
Same should apply here.

Agreed.

An outsiders eyes needed as we have become complacent and stale.

Same should apply here.
An outsider from a competitive club or with a proven AFL track record at AFL House.

To be honest if I were taking on the job the first thing I would do is order an external report like we did back in 2016 with KPMG or someone of the like. That way I know that I am going to get the unbiased accounting of operations from day one and I can make decisions accordingly.

They delivered us three premierships and then decided to F**K us and leave the club in shambles.

Does Richmond ever do club Q and A's? 11 premiership players and TT/Hopper and we perform like this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back