Richmond to take Cousins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Story grows. Apparently Collingwood President Eddie has said they will NOT support the move of Polak to the mature age rookie spot!

About to come on 3AW right now the interview with Eddie McGuire.

When I first heard this I thought Richmond were pulling a swifty by pretending to be interested in Cousins, thus maybe forcing another club to waste a pick on him instead ... but then I thought, "no, Wallace isn't that clever, he really would be stupid enough to pick up Cousins".

Richmond, this is why you've gone nowhere under Wallace's coaching term, and why your "years without a premiership" will continue for many years to come.

Huh ???.

You make no sense boy. :confused:

The Story grows. Apparently Collingwood President Eddie has said they will NOT support the move of Polak to the mature age rookie spot!

WOW! this is cool he hee yeah cool...

Watch the games unfold in this series of Days of Cuzzies Life.

Just when you think it is all over.

I hope he gets a crack.

Eddie McGuire said on 3AW at 7.55pm

- Adam R was a one off
- Not enough information has been given
- Will talk to the AFL next couple of days
- only issue is this should have been done BEFORE the draft.

The issue is not with Graham Polak but with Richmond trying to gain an UNFAIR advantage just prior to the PSD.

If Eddie has come out that quickly to state that he will vote against putting Polak on the longterm injury list, he must be the most gutless, arrogant and selfish peice of shyte on the face of the planet!!! An act like that this far into this saga could only come from a man who epitimizes the word that begins with C and ends with T!!!

You're smelling what I'm smelling.

The mean bastard in me can't wait for Cousins to fall now that he seems to be headed for a Tigers jumper.
Of course you feel that way. What you're smelling is your own fear. Our midfield already has yours covered; the thought of adding a Brownlow medallist to ours as one retires from yours no doubt has you squirting in your daks.:p

Can someone confirm this now means we have 2 picks in the PSD?

EDIT: Thanks richskee.

You will IF the AFL agress to move Graham Polak to the mature age rookie spot.

So if Richmond already have a pick in the PSD then it doesn't matter whether or not Polak can be placed on the Rookie List. They already have a spot for Cousins?

By the way im excited to see him play again. Hope it goes well for him and Richmond...oh except when they play Essendon of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. Once you start making exceptions to rules, it's hard to put the genie back in the bottle.

If Polak is approved, then any non football injury/illness becomes potentially eligible for placing a guy on the rookie list from the senior list.
As far as I'm concerned that is what the long term injury list is for.

I wouldnt call being placed into an induced coma "any" non football injury.

If Eddie has come out that quickly to state that he will vote against putting Polak on the longterm injury list, he must be the most gutless, arrogant and selfish peice of shyte on the face of the planet!!! An act like that this far into this saga could only come from a man who epitimizes the word that begins with C and ends with T!!!

Have to agree. He might be trying to stop Richmond getting Cousins to protect them but if that is what he is doing, this is not really the right way to go.

/quote]

I wasn't aware that Eddie McBoofhead and his Club ran the AFL, I know he likes to think he does.

Well if there's anywhere that I'd prefer Cousins to be it is with the Tiges. If Eddie wants to try and stop this then he is a **** of the highest order! What a prick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back