HB: Houli Thursfield Deledio
C: Edwards Martin Cotchin
HF: White Griffiths Nahas
F: King Riewoldt Vickery
R: Graham Conca Foley
INT: Batchelor Jackson Morton Tuck
EMG: Farmer Webberley Post

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

Pleased that Gus and Morton are both getting another crack at it as I think both still have a fair bit to offer. As for Tuck I reckon he is only getting a game because we're probably a bit light on for midfielders who can run out the full game especially with Grigg out and Jackson seemingly struggling with injury as well. For that reason I'd probably start Tuck and have Jackson as the sub for this week and bring him in in the second half.

Re: Richmond Vs Geelong - Squad Discussion

Morton Graham & Tuck in

B: McGuane Rance Newman

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

If Tuck isn't a late withdrawal to be made EMG, I will send back my membership.

Re: Richmond Vs Geelong - Tuck Morton Graham Back

If tuck plays at this stage does that mean he will b with us next year?

Farrrkk me, how are the mixed signals Re: Tuck.

Damage limitation from Hardwick this week me thinks

You might find that he's seen as a replacement for a certain set of players. eg. Cotch, Martin, Jackson, Grigg, Foley, Deledio, etc.

Now that Grigg is out, he gets his turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a bad team, but I'd replace Thursfield and Jacko with Post and Webberley

I feel like throwing a party knowing post wont be playing. i really think he gets games on chum merits, don't need that at this club.

The conspiracy theorist will be pissed given the word is Tuck will be starting as sub and is only playing because Grigg was a late change.

Its great to see that the club has decided that maybe winning or being competitive is the best way to develop the club and players, although griggs not being in the side will compromise our ruck stocks.

Tuck is a has been a pinch hitter in the ruck before isnt in the class of griggs rucking.

Not a bad team, but I'd replace Thursfield and Jacko with Post and Webberley

I agree with Webberly for Jackson but Im still trying to catch on to the gushing optimism about Post. Feel Im not seeing the game or is it just those who watch Coburg games who keep pumping him up.

I feel like throwing a party knowing post wont be playing. i really think he gets games on chum merits, don't need that at this club.

Post chum Merits? It couldn't be any more opposite. He, Webberley and Morton are by far the hardest done on our list.

Can't believe RFCO letting the 'cat out of the bag' a few posts back. That's going to cost us so much in this match. GEELONG WILL HAVE THE OBVIOUS HEADS UP.

Have a good hard look at yourself Stig.

I agree with Webberly for Jackson but Im still trying to catch on to the gushing optimism about Post. Feel Im not seeing the game or is it just those who watch Coburg games who keep pumping him up.

I watched the game last week against Geelong and the only thing he did from memory was a decent speccy he took on the wing, didn't really see him do anything else.

If Gourdis didn't get suspended I think he would of gotten a promotion, he did an excellent job on Mooney and ran off him a few times into attacking positions.

Post chum Merits? It couldn't be any more opposite. He, Webberley and Morton are by far the hardest done on our list.

No, i'm not. Opportunity has been waisted by post, consistantly provided absolute rubbish football when given the chance. Has a long way to go before being considered imo. i wouldn't put him in the same mould as webbers and morton. post should go to coburg 2's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Richmond Vs Geelong - Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back