Preview Richmond vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ delusional tiger fans.
If you guys think you are going to stroll down to Simonds Stadium and out play one of the greatest football sides of all-time, you are kidding yourself just a little bit,
What's more, you are playing us on the rebound. lol
You couldnt have got us at a worse time.
I also wouldnt be hanging onto the showing we had against Nth Melbourne yesterday bcos if you think that is the best Geelong can dish up, you guys are in massive denial.
It's gonna be a 10 goal + winning margin to Geelong then next Monday, i'll come back to this thread and say i told you so.
lol, tiger supporters make me laugh.

Why are you posting here? And why does someone clearly so superior to us feel the need to even bother?

If Geelong posted responses like this on the Melbourne board they'd get red carded, that's what I like about our board - we're thick skinned and don't cry in a corner when someone has a go at us.

Bring it on Geelong supporters.

in all seriousness, good luck this week Richmond supporters.
I think you are guys are good enough now to get within 120 points of us.
:D

Ya piece of shit, you're only decent player is gone in B. Ottens, and he was only any good because of where he came from. There is no way on Earth you are going to show your face around here next week, simply because you are a pussy :thumbsu:

Big Ivan gets cleared of any wrong doing. Our chances of winning have just improved. Geelong have the worst ruck duo in the afl. Big reason why we smashed them in the nab cup, we dominated centre clearances and hit outs.

in all seriousness, good luck this week Richmond supporters.
I think you are guys are good enough now to get within 120 points of us.
:D

hmmm, out play one of the greatest football sides of all-time? naaa, that was the last few years dude, take a good hard look now, see if you can see a difference. But I understand where you are coming from but understand this too. Selwood will be your captain that will lead yog. u though those dark years that are about to befall you. You dont know it yet, but it will happen. We know all about it, we were like you in the 70s and would never believe it, but slowly with each retirement, the next in line wasnt as good and slowly but surely we ended up where we did.
Stay tuned, your new stadium will need blow up dolls in a few years time to make it look somewhat full. Lets see then if your ****ed up precious brains trust, "release" 200 tickets for visiting supporters. They will be flogging off on the back of corn flakes packets then, hoping.
As I said if it bleeds it can be killed and you bled. Now its up to us to kill you off and get AFL footy humming with the real deal and not some pissy simmonds stadium that looks like a ****ing new house in Point Cook FFS. ;)

lol @ delusional tiger fans.
If you guys think you are going to stroll down to Simonds Stadium and out play one of the greatest football sides of all-time, you are kidding yourself just a little bit,
What's more, you are playing us on the rebound. lol
You couldnt have got us at a worse time.
I also wouldnt be hanging onto the showing we had against Nth Melbourne yesterday bcos if you think that is the best Geelong can dish up, you guys are in massive denial.
It's gonna be a 10 goal + winning margin to Geelong then next Monday, i'll come back to this thread and say i told you so.
lol, tiger supporters make me laugh.

If you could quote one person who said we will win that would be awesome, but nobody has so **** off

hmmm, out play one of the greatest football sides of all-time? naaa, that was the last few years dude, take a good hard look now, see if you can see a difference. But I understand where you are coming from but understand this too. Selwood will be your captain that will lead yog. u though those dark years that are about to befall you. You dont know it yet, but it will happen. We know all about it, we were like you in the 70s and would never believe it, but slowly with each trade with Collingwood*, the next in line wasnt as good and slowly but surely we ended up where we did.
Stay tuned, your new stadium will need blow up dolls in a few years time to make it look somewhat full. Lets see then if your ****ed up precious brains trust, "release" 200 tickets for visiting supporters. They will be flogging off on the back of corn flakes packets then, hoping. ;)

* efa :thumbsu:

Some people are delusional.
Speaking of delusional I have a good feeling about this week. We've been able to match it with Carlton & Collingwood. Granted that neither them nor us were playing at our bests but we were able to match them. Geelong also seem to be a little off at the moment and if we can get a couple of players that have been down to pull their fingers out and the side clicks we could well come away with a win. Still its going to take everything going our way but I don't think its as impossible as it was at the start of the season.

Oh how humourous. funny. people were saying geelong were finished at the end of 2010, then we put egg on everyones face in 2011. Too old, too slow? You would think people wouldnt make the same mistake again... but you have. Write them off at your perilous my friend. Don't know if you've taken much notice but geelong have a whole host of kids running around these days. So much for the oldest team in the comp. We've managed to rebuild and stay at the top meanwhile, tigers supporters come out of their bomb shelter and claim "this will be the year", but in reality, your team has been regarding since 2001... and have yet to achieve anything even slightly siginficant in the past decade.. but that's ok, this year will be "your team" won't it? Ok, we'll believe you this time. After all, you have showed some signs this year of making the top 8, i mean, you've beaten Melbourne for a start. lol.
Have fun watching the Geelong Vs Witches Hats game on Sunday.
Yup, your about to rediscover what its like to play Geelong on the rebound. Good Luck.. chummmpppppp. hahaha

You, sir, obviously have not checked the ladder since you started introducing all these new gun kids in to your team. LMAO! :thumbsu: :)

geelong1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Ivan gets cleared of any wrong doing. Our chances of winning have just improved. Geelong have the worst ruck duo in the afl. Big reason why we smashed them in the nab cup, we dominated centre clearances and hit outs.

Scary prospect...

With Vickery badly out of touch, Gus cutting it up for Coburg, and a chance for Ruck dominance to influence the midfield battle (which was a big factor for North).

Out: Vickery
In: Graham
Meltdown: Some members of the Richmond board

And before you say it's crazy, he was named as an emergency last week.

Am i right in saying that Geelong have lost to both Fremantle and North Melbourne, neither of which made finals last year??? on the other hand we have lost to Carlton and Collingwood- 2 of the top 5 teams from last 2011. The only thing saving these pricks is having to play them at Simmonds, which is an absolute joke.

Geelong no longer have the depth that they used to. No Scarlett will hurt them. Tomahawk and Pod will run into two Defenders that are in great form (Grimes + Rance), their small forwards are very average (Varcoe still missing- Byrnes and Motlop arent much chop), their defense lacks run (no Wojo, Enright ageing, no Scarlett, who knows if Mackie will play?)

We arent in the greatest form either but we are no worse off then these kents. The only ****ing Victorian team that has their own home ground... its like having the home ground advantage of an interstate team but without all the travel. I've always liked Geelong but this arrogant prick has made me hate them

Scary prospect...

With Vickery badly out of touch, Gus cutting it up for Coburg, and a chance for Ruck dominance to influence the midfield battle (which was a big factor for North).

Out: Vickery
In: Graham
Meltdown: Some members of the Richmond board

And before you say it's crazy, he was named as an emergency last week.

I'm not sure if these two go hand-in-hand!!!

Oh how humourous. funny. people were saying geelong were finished at the end of 2010, then we put egg on everyones face in 2011. Too old, too slow? You would think people wouldnt make the same mistake again... but you have. Write them off at your perilous my friend. Don't know if you've taken much notice but geelong have a whole host of kids running around these days. So much for the oldest team in the comp. We've managed to rebuild and stay at the top meanwhile, tigers supporters come out of their bomb shelter and claim "this will be the year", but in reality, your team has been regarding since 2001... and have yet to achieve anything even slightly siginficant in the past decade.. but that's ok, this year will be "your team" won't it? Ok, we'll believe you this time. After all, you have showed some signs this year of making the top 8, i mean, you've beaten Melbourne for a start. lol.
Yup, your about to rediscover what its like to play Geelong on the rebound. Good Luck.. chummmpppppp. hahaha

yeah and they were running around on Sunday against tpowerhouse in the Roos and you ended up having to put Bartel into the BL to stem the blood flow. Not to worry, we lose nothing if we lose and you actually gain something if you lose too, you regain your rightful place in the comp, the one we all know you have a patent on as the HANDBAGGERS.....lets just say the eyebrows of many an opposition coach would raise if we bring it home...they will then fall over themselves to catch the replay and watch to see how pace ****s you up each and every time and how you have one of the worst ruck divisions in the universe now with the Mullet about to rip its arse apart without vaseline. ;)

My favourite part of bigfooty... Where the punter takes ownership of "his"team and waves around like a ******** to show he's superior.
Or when they lose they carry on as though their life is over and how dare can player A let me down. Hehehehe
Like TISM said.. "you're just another sad fat **** sitting in the MCG high fiving himself congratulations as though it was you who had the skill and determination to play for Australia(or win 3 flags in this case)

Did we need to card him? I thought it was pretty funny.

Yep, Geelong have been up for 8 years and they're just going to keep dominating forever, just like Brisbane before them.

They've brought in very few quality kids over the last few years. Now that Ottens, Ling, Milburn, etc are retiring they have inferior replacements and the slide begins. It's just how things go. They've won 3 flags in 5 years, but it seems to be coming to an end now.

Anyway Richmond should be pumped for this game. If they can win one (or both) of Geelong and WC it is 2-3 or 3-2 with the a piss easy draw from there on.

Did we need to card him? I thought it was pretty funny.

Yep, Geelong have been up for 8 years and they're just going to keep dominating forever, just like Brisbane before them.

They've brought in very few quality kids over the last few years. Now that Ottens, Ling, Milburn, etc are retiring they have inferior replacements and the slide begins. It's just how things go. They've won 3 flags in 5 years, but it seems to be coming to an end now.

Anyway Richmond should be pumped for this game. If they can win one (or both) of Geelong and WC it is 2-3 or 3-2 with the a piss easy draw from there on.

Yes, he did. And judging by your response to him, that is the very reason why.
Derails the thread and turns it into a jousting contest.
Not wanted.

You're no fun at all Captain Laffs. I enjoyed the banter of the lone pussy. Has only seen Geelong perform in the last 6 years obviously. Their decline will be quite hard on some it would seem. Denial? Not just a river in Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back