Richmond Vs Melbourne, NAB Challenge 3, Etihad Stadium 7.10pm 14/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you Richmond for making sure everyone moves on from our reserve side getting spanked by the premiers, can always count on you guys. Great effort, or lack thereof. :thumbsu:

Thank you Richmond for making sure everyone moves on from our reserve side getting spanked by the premiers, can always count on you guys. Great effort, or lack thereof. :thumbsu:
No sweat ;)
Tanking this game was a part of the McGuane trade. Enjoy

lol at the idiots once again out in force, it's a meaningless game and people are writing Richmond off, I would be quite worried about how good the Tigers will be this season. They are a gun team and they weren't even trying and only just lost, I don't think the Tigers even got out of first gear lol. Richmond are going to be a top 5 team again this season, they have most bases covered.

I'm a realist and don't get carried away, especially for pre season games. But for once in a long time at least we could see some direction and a clear outline of a game plan.

During the season we may very well struggle again, but I will be happy so long as we can show signs of the direction we want to go (which was clear tonight)

lol at the idiots once again out in force, it's a meaningless game and people are writing Richmond off, I would be quite worried about how good the Tigers will be this season. They are a gun team and they weren't even trying and only just lost, I don't think the Tigers even got out of first gear lol. Richmond are going to be a top 5 team again this season, they have most bases covered.

Do you understand how sledging works? :p

Wouldn't be to confident. EVERYONE at the beginning of last year were saying west coast were going premiers/grand finalist, All that talk meant nothing. I actually think Richmond wont make the 8 and if they do it will be 7th or 8th.

Yes might explain why Dusty too wanted to play anywhere but Richmond this year ;)
Do you understand how sledging works? :p
Do you? That Dusty one was pretty shit :confused:

Protip: mention 9th or microwaves. It's not that hard. Don't try and overdo it:thumbsu:

Richmond top 5
Melbourne bottom 4 but won't get belted by 100 points every week (I'm sure being competitive is all that Melb fans ask for)
And Ross, getting electricity into Salisbury is all that West Horshamites ask for too.

If we lose to Essendon by 100 points at punt rd in 3 weeks time, no one will even regard the match, that's the absurdity of the preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 8 side or very close to it I'd say. Who will drop out to let them take 5th?

Amazing how quickly Port supporters forget how shit they've been for the past 6 years. One good season and out they come with their arrogance again.
are you saying the supporters werent over reacting? don't see how my clubs performance or arrogance even comes in to this.

Do you? That Dusty one was pretty shit :confused:

Protip: mention 9th or microwaves. It's not that hard. Don't try and overdo it:thumbsu:

No I hate to be predictable, 9th/microwaves have been done to death so they are far too pedestrian to be a Protip; and honestly I'm just shitty 'cause McGuane might actually be our best forward this year. :confused:

nice way of talking the tigers up!. Richmond are shit & every one knows it, they are soft team, a team filled with undisciplined, self obsessed w***ers.
it was a great effort tonite by the demons, after all of the drama of last year, it is a great way to start the season, they will not be playing off in the grand final, but for a team that been so shit for so many years, they can take many positives out of the game tonite as well as knowing that they are missing many of their main players!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Vs Melbourne, NAB Challenge 3, Etihad Stadium 7.10pm 14/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back