Richmond Vs Melbourne, NAB Challenge 3, Etihad Stadium 7.10pm 14/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Toumpas is as soft as there is soft, but he is the best kick in the competition.
I watched this kid in juniors, he is absolute pin point, give him space and he'll carve you up.

So tiges playing bad? Dees playing good? Or just a nab game and can't read much into it?

Maybe a bit of everything? Dees look very different from last season though.

Tigers lacking Riedwoldt up forward in combination of a new playing style under mr Roos, thank the lord he isn't commentating anymore, much better at coaching.

Gotta get into the season first, but early signs suggest Melbourne are a very different team this year.

Loving what I'm seeing. It's clearly early days, Round 1 will be good though. :)

Can't get too far ahead of ourselves, but as others have said - we look totally different. No offense to Tiges supporters, but if we were kicking straight - we'd be flogging them.

But, there's another 1/2 to go, and it could quite easily fall apart. So while optimism is nice, realism is more appropriate.

GO DEES!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Lacking Clarke, Dawes, Hogan, Watts, Byrnes, Clisby.
Which makes it a good performance against a potential finalist this year, l wish the demons luck this year. Just making the point that the tigers forward structure is struggling.

Which makes it a good performance against a potential finalist this year, l wish the demons luck this year. Just making the point that the tigers forward structure is struggling.
Oh yeah - I get where you're coming from, but with an actual forward line, we could be VERY dangerous if we can keep this up all year. I'm not calling finals, but definitely optimistic for the future.

Melbourne beating us on the inside but their lack of outside skill and a forward line keeping us in it. We've fielded the stronger side but where we are missing the most is inside players. We could do with Jacko and Conca.

First two quarters of the year. Some of the comments here so far are hilarious, bay quality.
Don't be sad because people are jumping on our bandwagon, it's just because we're looking completely different dude. You guys are a top 8 side, the stats at the start of the game with your win count over the last 3 years says that you guys are getting ready for a real shot at a flag. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Vs Melbourne, NAB Challenge 3, Etihad Stadium 7.10pm 14/2/14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back