AFL Toast RND 21: We Gave Freo The Old Heave Ho!

Remove this Banner Ad

shiel playing good games means it's definitely worth looking at trading him to see what value is out there.

i mean, the ship has sailed we should have done it 3 years ago. but still

Derm reckons he’s only been at the club for 3 years, so still has 3 years left on the 6 year deal. Elephant in the room

IMB-Ezsoxs.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Duursma ok? App says he was out
Saw him doing some great defensive stuff late in the last qtr (noticed it because he never learnt that skill at the hanger).

But then I saw him hobbling off at the end (right leg?? Looking like he was walking barefoot on a hot footpath in the middle of summer)

Saw him doing some great defensive stuff late in the last qtr (noticed it because he never learnt that skill at the hanger).

But then I saw him hobbling off at the end (right leg?? Looking like he was walking barefoot on a hot footpath in the middle of summer)
Hammy

So…

It’s obvious that fitness or “running out of legs” (as many people have suggested) hasn’t been our problem based on our intent, run, and pressure in that last quarter.

Are we all agreed?

Therefore, our problems the past few weeks have been a combination of:

• mental
  • wrong players
  • players playing in wrong positions
  • gameplan/approach

These are ALL coaching problems.

Just sayin’.
A cooked heppel and goldy and uncompetitive Wright don't help in trying to run out games.

So…

It’s obvious that fitness or “running out of legs” (as many people have suggested) hasn’t been our problem based on our intent, run, and pressure in that last quarter.

Are we all agreed?

Therefore, our problems the past few weeks have been a combination of:

• mental
  • wrong players
  • players playing in wrong positions
  • gameplan/approach

These are ALL coaching problems.

Just sayin’.
Fitness has been a strength this season.

• mental is a coaching problem? Blaming a players mental for a bad performance is such a cop out.
  • wrong players? Eg? Archie Roberts played a nice game, it’s not better than the best of Archie Perkins games. Same goes for Bryan, he played a nice game not better than what goldy was doing for us at the start of the year. does you seem to be blaming Scott for not dropping players in losses but not giving him credit for making changes in wins.
  • what players playing in wrong positions?
  • what specifically is wrong with the game plan? What is your interpretation of the game plan or approach.

Such a silly post just sayin

Fitness has been a strength this season.

• mental is a coaching problem? Blaming a players mental for a bad performance is such a cop out.
  • wrong players? Eg? Archie Roberts played a nice game, it’s not better than the best of Archie Perkins games. Same goes for Bryan, he played a nice game not better than what goldy was doing for us at the start of the year. does you seem to be blaming Scott for not dropping players in losses but not giving him credit for making changes in wins.
  • what players playing in wrong positions?
  • what specifically is wrong with the game plan? What is your interpretation of the game plan or approach.

Such a silly post just sayin
I agree with the general thrust of your post.

But Roberts game is better than any Perkins has played for a few months

I agree with the general thrust of your post.

But Roberts game is better than any Perkins has played for a few months
Perkins has been sub last two right? He’s been bad since coming back from injury. It’s probably fairer to compare those games vs daveys. I don’t really think the difference between winning and losing is those two players though.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Toast RND 21: We Gave Freo The Old Heave Ho!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back