Preview Rnd 5 - Carlton v Bulldogs Sunday April 21st 1.10PM @ Marvel - Final Team - Post #854

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I mean it. That defence is top shelf. And Kreuzer makes a huge difference. Its a tragedy that he only has 173 games.
Talent all over the ground yet there is is Doc Willo Macreadie Kennedy to come in to name a few. Then Setters and Stocker and others that may come on.
Its also a big sigh of relief that we dont have to play someone like young Ben yet. The last three years we had no choice in these things.

6613406-jonge-vrouwelijke-scheidsrechter-de-rode-kaart-ge%C3%83%C2%AFsoleerd-op-wit.jpg
Ok ok..I fixed it.
If its any consolation I ate cold shards of broken glass before I said the M word and it hurt less....:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy unlucky not to get a run this week.

Given the strength of the Bulldogs inside midfielders, we could have used additional support for Cripps.

I'd be interested to hear Bolton's reasoning behind that decision, especially given Setterfield is not playing.

Kennedy unlucky not to get a run this week.

Given the strength of the Bulldogs inside midfielders, we could have used additional support for Cripps.

I'd be interested to hear Bolton's reasoning behind that decision, especially given Setterfield is not playing.

Seems like they are banking on Silvagni providing more than Setterfield has, which is certainly possible given the fitness base Jack is coming in with.

Kreuzer is also a huge addition for the midfield. So we are certainly much improved on the inside this week.

Yes, would be very handy in the guts this week. I don't see why it's not black or white. If not ready - play with NBs. If ready - plays Sunday. Emergency is maybe. :drunk:

The only reason i can see is MC still deliberating match-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back