Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Sydney Saturday 29th April 2.10PM @ MCG - Team post #802

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't Kerridge been playing? I know he is no world beater but he hardly a list-clogger and you know what you're gonna get from him.

Why hasn't Kerridge been playing? I know he is no world beater but he hardly a list-clogger and you know what you're gonna get from him.

Compared to our many other experienced players, he just doesn't cut it. Fumbles too much and rarely hits targets.

No question about his effort but we have many that already try hard (if not, harder).

Last edited:
Why does Bolton keep playing Weitering forward? Hes gone from 2nd in the Norwich Rising star to useless forward this year. Weitering will be the best centrehalf back in the league. Bolton needs to stop playing around and leave him at centrehalf back.

B: Plowman------------------Marchbank---------------Macreadie

H: Docherty------------------Weitering-----------------Simpson

C: Thomas--------------------Cripps-------------------C.Curnow

H: Kerridge------------------McKay------------------Palmer

F: Wright---------------------Casboult------------------Pickett

Foll: Kreuzer, Gibbs, Murphy

Bench: Williamson, SPS, Smedts, Silvagni

Ins:
McKay for Rowe
Kreuzer for Phillips
Thomas for E. Curnow
Kerridge for Polson
Palmer for Fisher
Smedts for White

Gibbs and Murphy will probably miss.

As bad as Sydney have been this year, they'll still probably be too good for us.

Shame too, because this would've been a winnable game given it's being played at the MCG.

Given the positive reports about Graham in today's VFL game, plus the fact he's had a couple of big games lately, i'd like to see him get a game.
I know he's a bit vanilla but surely we have to reward his form...he's earned it.

He certainly gives 100% and he's a strong body who tackles...especially if Murphy & Gibbs miss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weitering down back. Enough of this swingman bullshit. We are going to kill this kid's confidence
I said this a few times last night and will say it again. Think we should try him on the wing. Get him into the game and get his confidence up.

Why does Bolton keep playing Weitering forward? Hes gone from 2nd in the Norwich Rising star to useless forward this year. Weitering will be the best centrehalf back in the league. Bolton needs to stop playing around and leave him at centrehalf back.

B: Plowman------------------Marchbank---------------Macreadie

H: Docherty------------------Weitering-----------------Simpson

C: Thomas--------------------Cripps-------------------C.Curnow

H: Kerridge------------------McKay------------------Palmer

F: Wright---------------------Casboult------------------Pickett

Foll: Kreuzer, Gibbs, Murphy

Bench: Williamson, SPS, Smedts, Silvagni

Ins:
McKay for Rowe
Kreuzer for Phillips
Thomas for E. Curnow
Kerridge for Polson
Palmer for Fisher
Smedts for White
Rowe not going anywhere, was awesome yesterday... Thomas for Ed Curnow is not gonna happen... You also want to drop polson and fisher???

knowing what you're gonna get doesn't mean you want it - he is so hit and miss - a carrots clone - we need monsanto to mutate his genetic make-up

After todays VFL game and taking into account that Murphy & Gibbs may not play.

Simpson Rowe Plowman
Docherty Marchbank Williamson.......Happy with the back-line

Kreuzer Cripps Graham
SPS ECurnow Cuningham................Not ideal but as good a time as any to give Cuningham an extended run.

CCurnow Weitering Pickett
Wright Casboult Silvagni.................Nothing much we can do to make this immediately better.

Fisher Smedts ........... .................Don't know who else here. Guess the MC will want bigger bodies in White & ??????

After todays VFL game and taking into account that Murphy & Gibbs may not play.

Simpson Rowe Plowman
Docherty Marchbank Williamson.......Happy with the back-line

Kreuzer Cripps Graham
SPS ECurnow Cuningham................Not ideal but as good a time as any to give Cuningham an extended run.

CCurnow Weitering Pickett
Wright Casboult Silvagni.................Nothing much we can do to make this immediately better.

Fisher Smedts ........... .................Don't know who else here. Guess the MC will want bigger bodies in White & ??????

TBF, if Gibbs and Murphy are out, I think we all know Daisy will be straight back in, regardless of the three who performed very well today in the VFL. Smedts, Cuners and Graham I mean.

I said this a few times last night and will say it again. Think we should try him on the wing. Get him into the game and get his confidence up.

Why? He's the best player at the club. He is a key defender. Play him as a key defender.

He is the player we need to build our defence around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back