Rnd 8: Geelong V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

my head says you guys will win
it is your home ground after all & mooney not rubbed out

still can't help but hope we win though
btw what did hase actually say then that got you cats all worked up?

He said, "Geelong look to be in good form, but the eagles were due for a loss, and apart from them the only teams Geelong has beaten were bottom sides. We need to tackle hard and move the ball quickly and we are in for a show." (or words to that effect).

Ooo-eeerrrr. Rotten old mean-bean nasty pastie disrespectful Hasey. :p ;)

Freo are paying over $3 people pay attention and get your money in, another Skilled demolition on the way
Freo by 22

I've had a thoroughly shithouse week so I'm expecting it to be capped off by a Geelong loss. Nothing else has gone my way this week.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On 9 last night (Perth thurs) pav very straight faced tipped an upset. There is nothing else he could have said. Still, the way he he spoke and the look in his eyes probably took Freo's price from $3.00 to $2.95 :)

Anyway if I get down the TAB 2morrow i'll put $20 in us.

Put you money on Freo in an upset this week.

If we win then it may show the team has changed from its big headedness of recent years.

I think the Dockers in an upset. They're not playing great but things can change very quickly and the Cats are the type of side to let games they should win slip very easily.

They'll need a big one from Pav + Taz though to get em firing in front of the big sticks.

Geelong by 100-200 points range.

Tomahawk 10 goals
Nathan 5 goals
Mooney 5 goals

Bartel 40+ touches
Gaz Jnr 35 touches.

Haselby a broken nose.
Pavlich less than 10 touches and no goals.
Mundy dragged twice.

You are a deadset dip**** son

I just hope we produce a cracker of a game, reckon dockers will win by 12 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Rnd 8: Geelong V Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back